At first i tot Yes...
Then I tot No...
Then I realised that my fear of commitment n reluctance to let my emotions take over is actually all an act of self-defence...
then now i think.... maybe .. Yes... :)
Ray brought me to watch Cabaret, the musical by the Toy Factory Ensemble which stars Emma Yong n Fei Xiang.
And I got this question from the I.S mag lar..
They were interviewing Emma Yong's character, the supposingly decadent, debaucherous chanteuse working in THE cabaret called the Kit Kat Klub...
I say "supposingly" cos I din find the character of Sally Bowles played up in that way enough...
Yes Emma Yong is spectacular in Sin standards... but somehow the stage presence was not really there lei...
Though Fei Xiang did a damn good job of being the host of the show n The Cabaret itself...
And he's darn good looking too!
Especially like the opening act, where the cabaret girls were intro-ed...
Raunchy n sexy!! Just the way I likey!! ;D
And Ray says that his voice damn MAN... I agree!!
So anyway... Emma Yong's character, Sally, falls in love with this quiet n nice guy; an American writer, Cliff Bradshaw, who came to Berlin in search of inspiration (can't remember actor's name)...
abit like Moulin Rouge style...
But she chose not to leave with Cliff n to focus on her 'career' in Kit Kat Klub instead...
Becos she doesn't want to be held down...
My first time watching a big time local production...
Thought the storyline pretty standard, ala Moulin Rouge as I had said...
But still delightful!!
Now I still have the pineapple song ringing in my head...;p
And the costumes were fabulous as well!
Mind you Fredrick Lee was the costume designer... no wonder...
I give it a 4 outta 5!! ;D
........................................................................................................................................................................
As for going back to the question...
Yes, I think i'm ready to be held down by somebody..
Somebody who loves me for who I m, someone who's crazy bout me..
Someone's who close to convincing me in a short 3.5 months...
How can one stay resilient n not cave when they do such sweet things to you?
Remember my fave mango mushies from Hkg?
He bought me brunch before my flight to Bombay...
Cuddled n napped w me before my evening reporting time though he hates napping cos he thinks sleeping is a waste of time...
And slipped this into my bag when I was not looking...
And whispered in my ear that there was something for me... open it when I reached the airport...
Opened the plastic bag rightaway while Daddy's car was still at the curb...Baby packed mango mushies for me!!
His elves really did him the favour it seems!!
Woah....Nice n cold... cos I put dry ice round it during the flight!
Could only get at it when I'd checked into hotel...
Thank you Baby!!
Sweet rewards after a hard flight... :)
Coming to 4 months since we met...
Some might say "Yeah but it's only 4 months! Still honey moon period!!"
But I think only the people in the relationship itself knows the intensity of the emotions, n the extent of that intensity of emotions... heh...
The last time I Ray-ranted was a long time ago...
So here goes...
Well, I used to believe in that "There's someone for everyone out there...that someone special"
Then I lost faith n did not know where I was heading for a while..
I even asked myself if I would become gay if I found a suitable partner..
I was fully convinced that I would end up a 40 yr old spinster cos I'm truly a man-tyrant- hard to please, hard to keep, hard to convince, JUST DAMN BLARDEE HARD TO LOVE... *scowl*
My rubber dildo was my fave bed partner.. (heh heh heh)
I always sterotyped men as this blah blah n that blah blah...
Then along came someone who tells me "Pls dun compromise for me, let me compromise instead becos I can do so..."
Someone who never complains to me bout me...
Someone who wants to outfuss, outlove, outcare, outprovide, outpamper anyone else when it comes to me..
Someone who actually acts on what I say i dun like... super quickly somemore... ;D
Someone who actually makes me wonder if I'm a good enough/sweet enough gf to!!
Seems like there's hope for people like me too!!
Hmmm...
For the loveless n lovelorn... hang in there k..
Cos there's bound to be someone!! :D
I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment