Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New Wardrobes n work...

I'm sorry for the lack of updates fellas...

Been doing turnaround after turnaround the past 2 weeks...

First a Colombo, then a Bkk n Jkt... then a Hkg n lastly a Mnl...
Yes... I sound like a regional flying mother I know...

Ahhh... no reason for the sudden yucky rosters I've been getting... serious...

In between... have been busy working on tidying up my room... my exploding wardrobe, n bookcase....
... by getting 2 more new cupboards from Ikea...

I swear... the hassle is not worth it...

2 items too big to put into my car.... paid for delivery n cos we were lazy... tossed in the extra 10 bucks for assembly as well...

2 days later.... I still can't pack cos the door of one of the cupboards is chipped n had to b replaced...
And I leaving for Dubai tonight... so gotta arrange for the guys to come in while I'm away....

That makes it 2 outta 4 items that had to be exchanged... cos one of the smaller cabinets which we brought back n assembled had mismatched handle thingys....

So yes... it's all been quite a GrRRrrr~

Anyhoo... am uploading my Bkk hol pics now in case I have a chance to update in Dxb or Istanbul...

N the Stonehenge photo CD's in my hands liao...

Meanwhile.... *smooches*

No comments: