This is my last night in Nanjing.
N i must say that this is perhaps my best China experience.
The air here is not as bad as Shanghai n Beijing.
The traffic not as horrific...
the roads not as dirty...
The people not as rough looking ... in fact.. there r pretty good looking pple here in Nkg.
The city contains a wealth of history... n the stories r intriguing.
The flight is a dream as well...
In this day of frequent n daily flights... where got such good deal of 4 hrs flight time, only 1 meal service n bloody 4 nites stay here!?!??
Which means finally 1 chance to soak in the city's delights with no time constraints...
Also... eff-ing FREE internet connection in the room...
I give Nkg as a destination a 10 outta 10!!
I did not pack my camera cable so photos will be up when i get back to sg morrow or monday.
In these 4 days here...
-I did the city tour n visited the Yangtze River Bridge, the Nanjing Massacre Memorial, the Xun Zhong Sun memorial, the Confucius Temple...
-Ate Peking duck two nites in a row
-Checked out the Clarke Quay-like nite spot 1912 (not much impression though cos was drunk by the time i got there) n sustained multiple bruises on legs n a big bump on head cos tts wat happens to me when i get drunk. damn~
-Went Cheena shopping n had such an adventure taking the loti van(van which looks like a loaf of bread) cos no cabs wanted to send us back to hotel after
-Oh I also managed to get Gwen her slutty nurse outfit.. n Von some sexy night slip n loads of fake eyelashes!!
-Learnt some amazing magic tricks from the boys...
-Had enough of chinese food n miss stuff at home like kopi tiam chicken chop
-Had a smashing good time.....
But i can't wait to go home now....
I've had my fill of fun n home seems extremely enticing...
Saturday, August 30, 2008
My love affair with Nanjing~
Posted by
shhhh
at
10:36 pm
Labels: Fly life, I went to play, Travel travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yes... free internet connection fucking rocks over everything else.
when are you coming beijing again!
Post a Comment