Friday, July 21, 2006

I is the Sleep Queenzzz...

2 n a half days in Abu dhabi...
And wat did I do most of time?
Sleep...

After blogging that day.. i went back room sleep...
Slept thru lunch calls until 5pm....
then agreed to be dragged out to the mall before I kena bed sores...

The team called one after another n dragged me out to Marina Mall...

The weather sucked big time can!
So freaking humid that when I breathe... I can't seem to get enough air into my nostrils n my lungs feel tired... argh!£$%*&

Dinner in Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi

"ooh.. tree so pretty.. lookie lookie..."

trying to emulate a blooming flower... geez...

Lazy drinks n hours of chit chat at lobby lounge

talk talk talk... laugh laugh laugh...

The team is spliting up!!! Boohoooo!!
Just when everyone's just really warming up to one another n understand each other's working styles n really relating to one another...

Why is it that Good things must always come to an end??
sigh... Change is indeed the only Constant...

Anyway... went back to room at 3am (7am sin time) n sleep again...
everyone slept thru lunch...
I woke at 4pm (8pm sin)... read girly mags, planned to go gym... but fell back asleep...
n sleep sleep sleep all da way til the shuttle the next day...

Ray was starting to get annoyed cos i never had energy to talk to him on the phone..
Apparently.. I was sleeping 2 days outta 2 n1/2 days... wahahahahaha~

Then it was time for our road trip towards Dubai....


Beginning everyone so energetic...
Started sharing hantu stories n stuff....

Roadtrip essentials...
plus iPod...

The journey long n the sights bare...

Sian liao everyone.....
Yawnz....
And already slept so much still feel tired@!!!
Must be the weather.. heh heh


In Dubai is where you can find the best chicken tikka man...
No pics cos twice we went for tikka n twice i too excited to eat n forgot to take pics... -_-

Kebab store
so hot n humid.. i pity the dude standing near the roasting pit manz..

Gasps* Giant Maltesers n m&ms!?

Heh..
Actually Dot was looking for 5kg Nutella jars...
which her housemate once brought back..
...to no avail though..

the biggest Nutella jars were 750ml..
Freaking 5kg of Nutella n her housemate apparently finished in 3 days...
*shudder*
........................................................................................................................................................................

So good to be home... though had a pretty rough flight on the way back...
grrrrr...
these people dunno toilets need to flush one is it!!!!?!??! huh huh huh!!!! >:O

NBCB... everyone of them have sucky toilet hygiene!!!

Anywayz.... *oooh saahhh*... it's over n that's that...

the days off in sin never seem to be enough to rest n recover...

after a casting session today for a company ad...
I practised my smiles for the cam...

Thou shalt swear never to leave home w/o eyeliner...


Can't believe after 25 years then i discovered my best photo smile...
After 20 self taken narcissistic shots, pouting n tickling myself...


The best smiles are when you open up the mouth n pretend to be going "HEY!"
My fave for the day!

Shits... also realised that I seem to be developing crow's feet... Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Sobs~
Which is why we should sleep by 10pm every nite ladies!!!
And probably invest in satin pillow sheets so we can squash the sides of our faces sleeping n not worry too much bout lines eh!!

REally!! I read in girly mag!
I'm the girly mag queen!
I stop reading ST regularly liao... it's glamour, cleo, her world n more bimbo stuff...
muahahahaha~ ;D

No comments: