Friday, July 14, 2006

World Cup matches, London again n now Abu Dhabi..

Greetings again from the crew room in Abu Dhabi..
It's Day2 for me here n i'm comfily lounged w a ciggie in one of those big armchair sofa seats..
my legs over one big armchair n i'm like V shaped pose with my mac on me legs...

it's 7am over here 4 hours behind sin n i finally have the time to blog!!
wheee!
Speaking of which.. I'm tired of waiting n I've decided to upgrade my tired old mac to a Macbook!!
heh heh...
Then I can download the new version of Limewire...
Then I can multitask with my iTunes n Messenger running at the back while blogging without the lagging...
Then I dun have to wait ages while my iPhoto sucks in pics from my cam..
Then I dun have to remove my batt pack n restart when this mac fyucks up...
phew...
Then... I can blog more!!! ;D

Ah well...

one of those short spurts when I'm in a really talk cock mood...

I know the WC is over...
I did catch the semis in LHR with my flymates n I had a cheap thrill winning their £25!
heh heh...
This dude was like...
"Hey hey let's have a pool! then each of us guess the score n the one who gets it correct win lar!"

The rest were like... "huh? we no understand.."
Shag larr....
Been awake for almost 24 hours liao...

In the end...the bets were...
Jerry: 1-0 to Portugal (booo!)
Chris: 1-1 lei (but I still support Portugal!!! wheeheee!)
Nat: 0-0 (but I still want Portugal to win)
Sha: 2-0 (France!! Ole ole ole ole ole ole!!)
Roob: 2-1 (As long as France wins lar!)
Me: 1-0 (To France of cos! But why i draw last to place my bet.. boohoo!! humph..) ;D


As you can see, there were 3 Por supporters n 3 Fra supporters...
it was fun while it lasted in Roob's room... heh heh
wat with all the delirious trash talking n egging each other on...
taking turns to smoke cos we were choking in the bad ventilation.. n overdosing on crappy snacks...
No pics cos everyone looked half asleep n myself looking esp crappy!

But this being the first WC i'm actually watching... it's really addictive fun!! whoop! ;)

Day 2 in LHR... i went shopping...
my usual stops lar...

3 must go-s for me in LHR...
every trip without fail...
MHI n Maharashi having sale!!!

My cards nearly melted...
Somemore before pay day...

Harry Ramsden Fish 'n' Chips
ooohhh... mushy peas!!
"You either love it or hate it!!" as Ray put it! ;)

Shiok!!
Used to have a Harry Ramsden in Kallang last time!??!
Remember?
But closed down liao...
Aiyahhh....

Day3 was time to go home le...
While doing last min shopping at Boots in High Street Ken...
we saw...

Are they really for eats??

Chocs so pretty you won't bear to eat them lei...
........................................................................................................................................................................

Then when I came back...
I din realise they start the non-smoking zones thingy already...
eeeks!
the tables at Starbucks n Modestos all labeled n stuff!?!?
And the smoking tables are always taken!!!

And yes... I know France lost the WC... :_(
booohooo....
Ray was snoring next to me when Zidane (who I thought was damn cute can!! it's a pity he gonna retire jus when i wanna watch more of him!! hee) head butted the italian dude..

My sister was like texting me at the same time.. "Cute move!!"
Kinda had to agree... ;p

It was a good match to watch though.. nearly bit off all my toe nails... heh~

.
.
.
.
.

The next day... after dropping Ray off at camp for his Day1 at reservist...
I overslept my facial appt ... -___-"
.........................................................................................................................................................................
Made up for that by going for one at Clarins instead!!
they were quite pro can!!?

Brought me on a tour of their world's largest 13 room outfit in Wheelock...
Skin analysis n consultation n heated beds to keep you warm n toasty throughout the treatment..

ooohhh.... this is the life..

The therapist even gave me a prescription...
in the form of a product brochure IF i wanna start using Clairins products...

The best thing is.. she never once pushed the packages or products in my face...
which places like Browhaus n Strip or nail spa places does...

I came out feeling sooo refreshed!!
And smelling soooo good! Yummmy~!
Loy you wanna pamper yourself since start flying liao got moolah!! Go there!! ;D

okieeee... the mac battery lifespan is short.. gotta run...
Catch ya later...
most prob still from Abu Dhabi..
It's freaking 38 degrees Celsius here...
Brrrr~... NOT!

1 comment:

Mr.B said...

horns!!! i miss you! call me when u are back!