So exciting the match yesterday!!!
France VS Brazil...
And many said it'd be hard for the French to beat the Brazilians...
So YES!!!
hee hee~ :))
Dunno lei... I jus have a soft spot for the French...
When I watched the Germany game the night before I just didn't feel as much excited somehow...
Maybe it's becos of the French lessons I took eons ago in school...
But Je ne parle par francais still...
I got a B but all I really remember is how to recite A-Z in French...
I really love the French language... kinda flowy n romantic
hmmm...
Maybe cos I'm a Dior freak!!
When D walked into Dior's flagship in Ave Montaigne, Paris...there was anguish n bloodshed.... ;D
Ooohh... I was so in love with this silly little flight bag...
cost me deux mille cinq cents...
gee is that rite?
Please dun slam me if I get the french wrong!! Jus having some silly fun.. ;p
Maybe it's cos I love French movies...
esp Jeux d'enfants (Love me if You Dare) or Amelie...
I can't remember... was Spanish Apartment in French? Or Spanish..?? heh heh
Maybe cos my first time to Paris was in the summer of 2004...
when I just started flying n everything was so fresh n new to me... :)
Maybe it's cos I love French movies...
esp Jeux d'enfants (Love me if You Dare) or Amelie...
I can't remember... was Spanish Apartment in French? Or Spanish..?? heh heh
Maybe cos my first time to Paris was in the summer of 2004...
when I just started flying n everything was so fresh n new to me... :)
Champs Elysees
Outside the Lourve
Chateau d'Versailles
Becos when I first saw the Eiffel Tower... I screamed like Carrie did...
From day...
...to the second nite...There was a winter well spent in Paris as well when Rif came to visit...
though the pics are stored away in my external HD so I'm too lazy to retrieve 'em...
So yes... I've got a really soft spot for the place, culture, language blah blah blah lar...
Will be in London the nite they play Portugal!! Hope got khaki to watch with!!
Woohoo!
Think the next World Cup I'll go get a jersey proper!!
Talk bout forward planning!! hahahaha~
though the pics are stored away in my external HD so I'm too lazy to retrieve 'em...
So yes... I've got a really soft spot for the place, culture, language blah blah blah lar...
Will be in London the nite they play Portugal!! Hope got khaki to watch with!!
Woohoo!
Think the next World Cup I'll go get a jersey proper!!
Talk bout forward planning!! hahahaha~

2 comments:
Eee lazy. Send me the pics can... i didnt have a camera yet remember?
-teeb
you already have the pics you smelly poot!! ;D
Post a Comment