Or is it falling in love, Commiting to the other... then trying to stay together???
But how to stay together without first commiting yourself to wanting to stay together??
Or doesn't commitment mean you have n r trying to stay together ready?
Aiyah.. confusing the more I think bout it...
Anyway... pictures from Adi n Corine's ROM ceremony...
That morning of their ROM, President George Bush was in town too..
Everyone late except us...
Cos Adi told us 10am...
When in fact it was 1030am........
How well he knew us..... grace period not bad hor.. ;p
The dress n accessories r nice n pretty hor..
Group pic!
Corine was down w fever the nite b4...Adi said he was sad cos it meant breaking away from his family...
Yar lar.. think I will cry on my wedding day as well...
No more Mummmmmyyyyy... ;D
We were given these tulips thingy...
Actually is salted egg wrapped w the chiffon stuff...
Next we adjoined to Adi n Corine's newly renovated n registered place in Seng Kang...
.........................................................................
The following Sat...
we met up for dinner at ABOF at Millenia Walk w the newly weds again..
And then drinks at Penny Black.... cos Liverpool match was playing tt nite also...
The newly weds...
No more Mummmmmyyyyy... ;D
We were given these tulips thingy...Actually is salted egg wrapped w the chiffon stuff...
Next we adjoined to Adi n Corine's newly renovated n registered place in Seng Kang...Lotsa talk bout the old Dome times n reminscing...
Who joined when... who was manager when...
Sneaking away chicken pies n ice cream n feeding each other huge mouthfuls of brain-freezing frozen tiramisus behind the kitchen...
Somehow the food always tasted better when u were not allowed to eat it.. ;p
I never stop feeling like if I could I would turn back time n go thru that stage in my life again...
the growing pains n annoying school projects n never ever having enough $$ to spend...
I dun wanna be an Adulttt!!!! keke~
Who joined when... who was manager when...
Sneaking away chicken pies n ice cream n feeding each other huge mouthfuls of brain-freezing frozen tiramisus behind the kitchen...
Somehow the food always tasted better when u were not allowed to eat it.. ;p
I never stop feeling like if I could I would turn back time n go thru that stage in my life again...
the growing pains n annoying school projects n never ever having enough $$ to spend...
I dun wanna be an Adulttt!!!! keke~
Can't believe it...
My frenz are married n have flat of their own...
N guess wat... Dec got another Dome Darling gonna ROM also...
Wah Lau...
I not exclaiming cos I feel like ROMming myself...
But becos I starting to have doubts being the periodical commitment phobe...
Sigh...
So we fall in love... get to know each other more n quarrel n fight n cry...
Brings me back to the question of y do we choose to stay together...
Is that commitment?
Also, being married might mean committing to each other.... but it does NOT mean you can stop trying to stay together too...
Sigh... so much hard work n sacrifice...
Think singlehood has as much benefits as being coupled up wat.... y do people still get together n wanna stay together?
Boy do I sound jaded... : /
My frenz are married n have flat of their own...
N guess wat... Dec got another Dome Darling gonna ROM also...
Wah Lau...
I not exclaiming cos I feel like ROMming myself...
But becos I starting to have doubts being the periodical commitment phobe...
Sigh...
So we fall in love... get to know each other more n quarrel n fight n cry...
Brings me back to the question of y do we choose to stay together...
Is that commitment?
Also, being married might mean committing to each other.... but it does NOT mean you can stop trying to stay together too...
Sigh... so much hard work n sacrifice...
Think singlehood has as much benefits as being coupled up wat.... y do people still get together n wanna stay together?
Boy do I sound jaded... : /
The following Sat...
we met up for dinner at ABOF at Millenia Walk w the newly weds again..
And then drinks at Penny Black.... cos Liverpool match was playing tt nite also...
The newly weds...Corine trying to stay awake while Adi the Liverpool fan watching match..
Alright... commitment of not... Compromise is one of the key ingredients to staying together la.
Von... Check out that cute guy... kee kee...
We r both notti...
k gotta be good
Alright... commitment of not... Compromise is one of the key ingredients to staying together la.
Von... Check out that cute guy... kee kee...We r both notti...
k gotta be goodNote to self: Roving eyes n a roving heart not equals commitment...
haha~
And lastly.. I believe in total involvement...
Your frenz... his/her frenz... mix mix mix...
Share stories... gossip... lives
Otherwise the rship gets pretty bland... jus u n him/her...
From experience I tell u k!
I'm a total involvement believer...
It changes the whole dynamics of a rship.
Sigh sigh sigh...
Tata...
haha~
And lastly.. I believe in total involvement...
Your frenz... his/her frenz... mix mix mix...
Share stories... gossip... lives
Otherwise the rship gets pretty bland... jus u n him/her...
From experience I tell u k!
I'm a total involvement believer...
It changes the whole dynamics of a rship.
Sigh sigh sigh...
Tata...


No comments:
Post a Comment