Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Intel for F**K

I'm damn disappointed w my new 2.5 month old MacBook...
Intel for Fuck I tell u...

SO far.. the bugger has hung on me twice for silly or no reason at all...
And once the entire lappie got super hot when it was switched off already n made me panic like dunno wat..

Nabei...

When my 5 year old iBookG3 was 2-3 years old then it never even made me so "gek sim"..
Sure.. at 128ram only it was slow ... but it was gold...
it got the job done n slowly n surely eases itself outta each ram sucking operation..

Intel for Fuck.

Regretted not buying the G4 iBook then... or even the G4 Powerbook...

Cos so wat if it's faster...
The reason I switched to a Mac from a PC is cos I want the reliability n liked the way it's low maintainence...

Sigh... guess the Mac people sold out in the end... Argh~

Gone are the days when your gadgets n electronic products work n work for years til they break down...
Cos everything is either assembled or manufactured in freaking cheapo china, u'd be damn lucky if your item lasts slightly beyond the warranty period...

I want my old Mac back...
I suddenly wanna treasure my ancient iBook more...

No comments: