Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Korean Drama, magazines n Electronica..

Opps.. the Dodo disappeared again for 2 weeks...

But fear not... cos I is back.. ;D

Nothing much been happening actually...
went to London finally got to check out Butter Factory the Fri before n had a drunk nite w champagne at Zouk b4 jetting off to Auckland jus this last weekend...

In London w Enne

She brought me to this bar called Yates in Leceister Square n it was jus smoky smoky n smelly...
Not v hap also...

Plus after my NY clubbing encounter n a visit to Fabric in London long long ago when Rif was there have already convinced me there's no place to club like home... hee hee

Been trying to save $$ so never shop much lar... hee hee~


Then in AKL...
Only joined the seniors for dinner at this Belgium place...
IT was great though!!

Pictures if I get to go again next time! Cos w seniors mah... paisey.

The giant mussels in pot beat Belgos in Lhr n Leon's in Paris anytime!!!
Huge NZ greenlip mussels...
*slurp*

Other than that....

Hibernate in room w magazines, tea, iPod... Zooland biscuits...

Everyone should get the Gear4 Free yr tunes contraption for yr Pods... esp if u travel lots...
Cos not every flight I bring my laptop around...
having that attachment thingy lets me have my fave moosic playing in my room mah...

N Zooland biscuits...
When you damn sian n boliao... can play "Guess wat animal I pick next" w yrself while eating it..

Also.. more reason for my abscence...
been totally engrossed w

Wat can I say?
It's delightful... it's pretty faces... it's cute...
N i must emphasise it's like the new age Meteor Garden..

Jus 10 000 times less annoying n got prettier faces!!

Watch watch watch!!!

But I on the last 3 discs now n from disc18 onwards it started to crawl n got damn draggy n bit annoying cos the 3rd party guy keeps repeating himself n saying stupid melodramatic stuff ..

N the princess got all wishy washy n 'ai-mai' (want dun want) bout the Prince who by the way just got more desirable when he started showing his sensitive side..

aiyah.. damn complicated lar.. but not too difficult to understand also..
Would b better if got English subtitles!!
..........................................................................................
Lastly...
I started experimenting with electronica...
I'm like the least adventurous person esp w music one lor...
used to be egged on n influenced by pple like Rif... but this time I decided to venture outta my comfort zone on my own...

And I pretty like Ratatat n Censei de ser Sexy!! *big beam*

I'm proud cos it's one of the few times I can recommend stuff like dat from my own pref w/o external influence ya know... like more original..
Try try... might sound annoying at first but it grows on you... ;)

And I absolutely lurrrvve 2ManyDJs... fusion of pop (my forte) n dunno wat...
One big reason to go to Zoukout!!!!!!!!
Cos the line up of Ferry Corsten n Steve Lawler doesn't really turn me on la...
..........................

I'm freaking excited cos it's Adi n Corine's ROM morrow morning...
I know them since I was 19 n started work in Dome!!

And it's gonna be the 1st time I go to MY own friends' ROM... n both of them r MY frenz somemore!!!

Think I might cry lei!!! Sobz~
I choked bit when I got the sms invite... :_ )

Sure will take pics!!
..

Oh n I added my friendster link here...
Er... prob the only link i added so far.. aiyah lazy la..
happy probbing...

*kissseS*

No comments: