Dear all,
i will be away for a great many 10 days to Dubai n Moscow.
Where phonecalls r freaking expensive to make n SMSes r pricey too.
I'm gonna be so cut off from world.
So remember me hor.
Your " i miss u" texts will be much appreciated but please dun ask me if i going to Zouk this coming Fri or SAt nite.
Yes i know i missing Halloween lar %^#$%#%$^%^##
So Gwen enjoy yrself n take lotsa pics to show me. I hate uuuu!! ;D
One thing i so wish i could bring along with me so that i won't miss home : My Ah Beng...
Sigh... ;(
4 sectors; 4 clear days in Dxb (eeks!!) n 1 in Moscow. I will survive....
Monday, October 27, 2008
Away for mighty 10 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ahHh.... must be freezing in moscow! cover up and see you when you're back!
Post a Comment