Sunday, June 25, 2006

Frankfurters, n Worldcup Mania!!!

It's not that I forgot to blog!!
It's just that I went away for a week!!
Sorwieeee!! ;p

Having one of these now as I trawl the net...



One big n fat ass of a sausage...

I came back with like possibly 8kg worth of porkers....

It's a fab get fat snack...
Totally crunchy when bitten into.. n hyper salty on the inside...
Hmmm...
My fave kinda snack...

I take the pic next to the lousy Vitagen bottle so you guys can see how big n thick it is mahh...

But i also realise how vulgar it looks...

Wat with that whitish crown on top... the thing kinda expanded cos I tossed it in the toaster for too long... was like gonna explode meat in the heat...

mahahahahah~

Seems like the Germans do big fat ass many things....

Like this big fat ass watermelon...

While we are talking food...
Let me digress n share with you all this secret hidden in the West of Sin...

Boon Lay Market Nasi Lemak!!!

Just smile when you want more chilli!!!
Brought Ray to it the before I had to go to Frankfurt...

This is his plate...
Mine usually has 2 chicken wings apart from the rest of the stuff you see... Minimum....

Yes... now you know why I abstain from it...

Clear off Chongpang Nasi Lemak..
I tried you before n you r cold n limp...

The chicken wings at the Boon Lay joint is absolutely hot n smokin'...
And they just keep frying it up!!!


BTW, it's the only nasi lemak I eat....
I'm not the kind that goes like..."Hmmm... got craving for nasi lemak..." n will order from any old stall...

If it's chicken rice I dig...it's gotta be Loy Kee's or Boon Tong kee

Prata? Al-ameen...

Laksa? The supposedly "Katong" one at Holland V (I live in the bloody West... not gonna travel to the East except for work if I can help it!!)

Hotdogs? Only the ones outside Zouk!! And frankfurters of cos!!


Yeah.. so I'm a pretty discriminating eater...
I only want the branded ones... hahahahha~ ;D
.......................................................................................................................................................................
Okieeee...
I'm satisfied talking bout my fave Nasi lemak...

Back to Frankfurt..

Lucky to be there on the day when some matches were being played in Frankfurt itself...

Town is usually sedate...
But the atmosphere was festive for once!!

Check it out!

While sitting down for ice cream n fries...
we saw..

Portugal supporters...

A PortuG'oo'se? heh

Iran Supporters.../Iranians?

Yankees..

Italians...


Random Italian couple..


The Koreans....

As I had said...
the atmosphere was electric...
Loved it...

Had hotdogs w flymate...

Even the working people were happy!!

Boy did I feel lucky to be there.. even though I did not watch a single match while I was there...

One more reason to love my job!! ;D

But I did watch a whole match proper last nite!!!
The French n Togo one...
With the boys at Balcony...

Some French students there as well so it was pretty fun!!
I actually screamed in the first half when they failed to score...
heh heh...
n I cussed so loudly by half time Jules was pretty amused...
.......................................................................................................................................................................

Doggy time with my fave furball today... :)

I proclaim myself an exclusive Goldie lover....

"Really?? Then why is she sitting on me!! Heeeelp meeeee!"

Yeah so Whisk did not go to training school to learn how to jump hoops...
He might not respond to 'Sit' n 'Stay' or walk to heel...

But I love the way he does NOT look moanfully at you when you eat...
My dog doesn't beg...

And he doesn't lift his leg up like a regular stray when he pisses...

*big proud smile*

He might be on the small side n some people say he does not look like a pure Goldie.. but he bloody is okie!!!

And he will always be my favourite pooch... :)

No comments: