I have decided to take break.. from blogging...
I know larr...
I already like seldom update with entries which are worth reading...Sorwieee!!
But I blame it on the lack of inspiration...
Maybe a lack of interesting encounters/experiences in my recent days...
But most of the time... the brain hasn't been producing provoking thoughts to share with the world...
(as if many read this lei?? ;p)
I started this blog in Nov last year as a channel for my numerous rhetorical thoughts...
I felt like I wasn't heard enough.. my voice not loud enough...
And also maybe cos I was kinda emotionally numb going thru some transitions in life...?
It's not like I lost interest in blogging...
I still enjoy it very much.. (when I've got something interesting worked out in my head)...
But just that I dun wanna do it for the sake of doing it..
I like to produce posts of Quality... ;D
I just need some time...
To accumulate more funny, random, silly thoughts in my head... (things like Group Dynamics, Men n their underwear preference, Older men with Pubescent girls, Good Boys Vs Bad Boys, etc)
To engage in thought provoking, mind exercising conversations n bring them to you...
To refine n redefine my take on Love n The One, something which has been silently morphing while I stopped looking n is getting weee bit confusing...
To restructure my life... which is kinda caught between things old n new...
it's ideal to start afresh...
but it tears me apart the thought of having to give up the past..
After all, I'm an incredibly sentimental creature...
... an emotional karang guni...
is it possible to balance things out?
To keep an optimistic outlook of the future yet hold on to memories of a wunderful past?
Really? You can't have the best of ALL worlds?
How bout Both worlds?
Stop telling me that I can't have it all..
Because I know n seen people who have...;p
All I'm asking for is having MOST of it...
Yeah Yeah... I'm greedy...materialistic...unrealistic...
In short...
The mind needs quiet time...
To rejuvenate.
I promise I'll return..
Bigger, better, happier.. hee heee
And hopefully by then...
I've got a new lappie!!
And have managed to procure a COPY of photoshop for Mac...
hee hee...
But before I go...
Can I please share this passage with you...
"You could be happy and I won't know
but you weren't the day I watched you go,
and all the things I wished I had not said
are played on lips til it's madness in my head.
Is it too late to remind you how we were
but not our last days of silence, screaming, blur.
Most of what I remember makes me sure
I should have stopped you from walking out the door.
You could be happy, I hope you are,
You made me happier than i'd been by far.
Somehow everything I own smells of you
and for the tiniest moment it's all not true.
Do the things that you always wanted to
without me there to hold you back, don't think, just do
More than anything I want to see you go
take a glorious bite out of the whole world...."
Is this part of a song anyone knows?
Cos it made me cry over n over until dawn...
It still makes me sad n reminesce
of times good, bad esp when you were scarce...
I want to move on but I'm so so scared
of letting go all that we've shared... :_(
Oh how I wish in other dimensions of backward time
both you n me are having the time of our lives...
Monday, August 14, 2006
Blogging Vacation..
Posted by
shhhh
at
7:04 am
Labels: Musings, My relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
woman! I'm so gonna suffer from strange-n-beautiful withdrawal symptoms! coming for our class gathering this thu?
the song you singing about lol
Artist: SNOW PATROL
Song: YOU COULD BE HAPPY
Album: EYES OPEN (2006)
yup yup
Post a Comment