Friday, December 08, 2006

'Tis the season...

Christmas is coming!!

Somehow at the end of the year, everyone is more up for fun n making merry...
And there is always more laughter n giggles n hugs going round... :)

I took photos in Orchard Road yesterday...

House of M&Ms...

My new Friends..

Prefer Red!! ;p

Long time no "zi lian" ready... hee hee

not enough $$ to shop... sob~

But i got good hair day!! hee hee!

Oops.. i left someone out.. ;p
.........................................................................................................................................................

Anyhoo... I jus got back from Seoul n San Francisco...

And had my fill of kimchi n bulgolgi n just teeth chattering cold....

Saw this bunch of squid at the supermarket...
eeeks!

They actually eat octopus alive in their night markets as well...
yikes!!

Chicken Fried rice at some korean chinese joint...

The orange coloured soup behind is super yummy n spicy...
Called 'Chang Pong'!!

I dun eat beef... so no yummy beef bulgolgi on hotplate for me...

First nite at the usual '3 sisters' joint...

Me: Bulgolgi?? But no beef.... pork... pig pig pig!!

Auntie: Ooh yessss bulgolgi.... piiigg piiig... yes..

Me (to colleagues): have asked for that b4 so i think should be okie! :)

Food came n it was still beef....
Nabei...

guess the auntie was saying 'peeeeeh peeeh" for beef beef...

Argh!!#%#$

If I were a Ram.... hee hee

While shopping for winter accessories for my family who are going for hol in Seoul end of Dec...
hee heeee...

And big big Christmas tree inside Seoul Millenuim Hilton hotel...

And Im happy cos I bought 3 pairs of gorgeous shoes from San Francisco...
Steve Madden shoes!!!

One of them is patent red!! And I call it my new Cum-F*8K-me shoes...
Will include pics soon~

hee hee hee..

Lastly....

Fi is back!!!!!!!!!!
At Rouge on a Thursday nite..

She now has a new short sassy haircut apparently to uglify herself...
but still look sassy n cute !!!

wahahaha~
.........................

Going to check out Kandi Bar tonight ...
Hopefully...

will share pics if got take ah!

No comments: