Sunday, December 17, 2006

Weekend B*Fit

I am suffering a severe bout of the Weekend Bitch Fit...

Argh!@##$#$%***!!!

It starts with a hard week of work w full loads n no off day at all...
Then getting home really shagged out on a Friday evening...
The mind wants to go out n play but the body shuts down...

Night to day....
Day to Night...

The weekend is over before I know it...
And so is my off day (On a weekend) for the next dunno how many weeks til past the New Year...

Sigh.... so much festivities going on n no time in Sin to go out n play..
Fri nite Dubfire at Zouk...
NYE Danny Tenaglia but got stupid flight the next day...

So many movies but no time to go out n watch...

So much Sale going on in town but no time to stroll along Orchard Road...

Got Xmas shopping to do but no time to think wat to buy...

Got so many photos but no spare time to sit down n blog...
unless I dun sleep...

Yar yar... I can n WILL whine til kingdom comes...

The Boyfriend is not spared the evilness of The Weekend Bitch Fit...

Even though he's sick he kena the lethal side effects of The WBF...
My "ai mai"ness...

Example:
" I want to go watch The Holiday..."
"Aiyah dun want already... gotta send back the car n the lights in the MRT n bus too bright"...

"I feel like going to Breko for supper... pick up their toasties..."

Bf: "I accompany you lar.."
"Aiyah dun wannnn lar... u r sick better stay at home n recuperate properly..."
"whine whine whine......#$$^^*&*(*)(*)*("

Want.. then dun want....
Dun want... then not sure....
Then kena coax...... still wanna bitch n whine....

The WBF is seasonal...
it surfaces in poor me like 3-4 times a year... depending on the quality of my social life n my schedule...

N totally stretches the patience of the Boyfriend at that moment in time...

Remedy????

Unknown yet...
Best to keep the Dodo happy n chirpy n satisfied to prevent reaccuring bouts of WBF...

No comments: