Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Zoukout'06 n Kitty Madness

Nope.. i din go check out Kandi Bar that night in the end lar...
Cos I stopped being curious n happening already... ;p

But I did make it to Zoukout this year!!!
Yippeeeeee!!

The line up

Every year I get smarter n smarter...
By going later n later... hee hee

We drove n arrived at Sentosa around 1 plus....
Find parking in Gateway carpark... 2..
Then take the shuttle outside Gateway carpark to Zoukout venue... 2 plus...

okie lar.. just nice i tot! ;D
Plus then Steve Lawler was playing... n he rocked!!!

Met Tee...
Or Song as he preferred to be known as...

The lights behind very nice hor!!

And the crowd!!!!

When I stepped in I was like.. "whoa"
Cos the crowd this year like damn powerful...

Esp at the main tent...
Like double the amount of people dancing n hopping around n squeezed tight together compared to other years..

Tot 2 plus no need to Q for toilet... but still got to lor...

But atmosphere was good though!!!!
Cos it's just nice crowded to have fun dancing but not too crowded for comfort...

Had my Whiskey Green tea...

Hmmm.. actually wanna get higher faster!! ;p

My baby's first Zoukout!!

Tot he'd melt n die in the heat but he patiently queued for drink coupons n then drinks..
And carried my bag around...
And wandered around w me in search of frenz....
N looked after me when strange half naked men came for me...

+1500 pts! ;D

Ferry Corsten!

Trance not really my cuppa though... still prefer prog house like Steve Lawler...

By the time it got to Ben Sims... (Techno)... i bored liao...

Time passed really quickly.... n we were out by 5plus to 6..

Just in time as well as the Q for the shuttle outta the venue was swelling exponentially...

Okie lar...
Rating for this year's event... 8.5/10

-1.5 cos no have my fave fave DJs...
But so good cos I wasn't bored at any point in time n i actually danced n enjoyed the moosic....

Must say that m impressed w Zouk for the whole organised thingy they have going on... what w the efficient buses n sufficient carpark n keeping the big crowd moving n all..

okie... give them credit for good crowd control... 9/10!!

hee heeeee...
Can't wait for the next one!! (Though Tee said it's rumoured to be awhile til the next Zoukout lei!)
.................................................................................................................................................................

Ehh...

i dun look like a Kitty fan rite??

Actually I m lor... since like when I was a girl..

I'm a sucker for the cat w no mouth...
esp the 70s-80s red collections...

The pink collections in the 90s bit ah lian n turn me off lei...

Anyhoo... it might be too late cos the exhibition ended Dec2...

But I went on the first n opening day of the exhibit...

Yeee heee!!!

Felt all girlie n couldn't wait to see the retro collector's stuff at the exhibition!!!

$16.50 per pax k
so ex!!

And no photography allowed!!!?!!@#@#@!$#%$^%

WHY?!?!?!

Dun understand lor...

THey had many of those paintings n artworks incorporating kitty by various artists...
Some abstract.. some jus colourful n nice...
So cute but can't take picssss!!!!!!

ARGH^%%%#

I bought one of the collector stuffed plush toy... for $199 i think..(cant remember)
Will include pic here soon...
Only 300 made.. n my Kitty is #286/300!!!

Would prefer like #300 or #007 but the kitties were stored in random order n there was no way the sales person would open all for me to find lor..
Bleah..

Went home n found that Mommy had preserved for me a retro Kitty watch from 1988 as well...
(will insert pic together w the plush...)

And i was pleased as punch... hee hee heeee
So much for purring on n on bout Kitty... gotta go Zzzzzz liao...

Finally reached level 48 on Diner Dash2!! woot!!

eyes gonna pop out liao lar!

Night night!!


No comments: