
Click to Enlarge
KNN... go to work also kena, dun go to work also kena...
I really dunno wat this company wants..
Yes yes... a check w a flymate confirms that they jus wanna cover their backside...
They scared since I supposed to be on MC, then if i die onboard, or someone else dies cos of me onboard, it's all my own fault...
Fuck I should have jus taken my full 3 day MC... then I won't have had to endure this... n all that Su...
Speaking of whom, it's like a haunting...
The london I did straight after had her on the crewlist....
I stopped short while eating my dinner w the bf once I heard her name on Phonelink...
Nebei~ ;(
I spent the whole flight hoping n praying I wouldn't have to work with her..
Not cos I scared... cos I dun wanna spoil my mood.
When I got back n checked roster...
F*)&%^^ my next Akl on the 15oct has her on it as well!?!?@?!@
Anyway.. it's been disrupted cos today I got some functions to attend (namely Chia's home for Hari Raya n wedding dinner w the bf) n have got myself official excuse from standby today...
heee heeee
I hope tt breaks the pattern of flying with the Su.
WEll well... sorry for the lack of updates... been busy grooming n flying
As for grooming... I had a Pomeranian for lesson #2 n a miniature Shetland Sheepdog for lesson #3. They were both from the farm n smelled like chickens...
Poor babies...
im so in love with dogs now... their watery beady sad eyes peering at me... licking my forehead when i concentrating on their paws...
I wanna love all of them!!!
K k.. will update more when I in Akl this sunday nite...
As u can see... my grace period for the explanation letter for my "lapse" end 16th.. so i gotta go write it now b4 i go out to play.
Bleah~
I hate flying...
Someone's got me a job from PR... but I can't take it!!?!??!
grrrrrr~
I really dunno wat this company wants..
Yes yes... a check w a flymate confirms that they jus wanna cover their backside...
They scared since I supposed to be on MC, then if i die onboard, or someone else dies cos of me onboard, it's all my own fault...
Fuck I should have jus taken my full 3 day MC... then I won't have had to endure this... n all that Su...
Speaking of whom, it's like a haunting...
The london I did straight after had her on the crewlist....
I stopped short while eating my dinner w the bf once I heard her name on Phonelink...
Nebei~ ;(
I spent the whole flight hoping n praying I wouldn't have to work with her..
Not cos I scared... cos I dun wanna spoil my mood.
When I got back n checked roster...
F*)&%^^ my next Akl on the 15oct has her on it as well!?!?@?!@
Anyway.. it's been disrupted cos today I got some functions to attend (namely Chia's home for Hari Raya n wedding dinner w the bf) n have got myself official excuse from standby today...
heee heeee
I hope tt breaks the pattern of flying with the Su.
WEll well... sorry for the lack of updates... been busy grooming n flying
As for grooming... I had a Pomeranian for lesson #2 n a miniature Shetland Sheepdog for lesson #3. They were both from the farm n smelled like chickens...
Poor babies...
im so in love with dogs now... their watery beady sad eyes peering at me... licking my forehead when i concentrating on their paws...
I wanna love all of them!!!
K k.. will update more when I in Akl this sunday nite...
As u can see... my grace period for the explanation letter for my "lapse" end 16th.. so i gotta go write it now b4 i go out to play.
Bleah~
I hate flying...
Someone's got me a job from PR... but I can't take it!!?!??!
grrrrrr~
No comments:
Post a Comment