Dear Grandma,
You r my favourite old person in the world.
Holding your fragile hand today.. while u were gasping for yr last few breaths,
You made me realise wat is real strength.
You left with such dignity. And we were all around you.
You never once said it was painful...
And it was always all bout us... never bout you.
Cos you were the most considerate soul in the world.
They say old dying people smell of impending death...
But popo... only the sweet scent of baby's powder n milk emanated from you...
If the elders would allow it... I would only wanna hug you til they took yr body away...
Cos i know you would still be able to feel it.
I miss making u chuckle out loud...
Jus like last week when I 'threatened' to bite yr toenails off if u dun let me trim them nicely for you.
Jus like everytime I joked lightly bout borrowing yr dentures...
N that music of yr laughter... keeps ringing in my ears even now...
I'm thankful to have a Grandma like you...
And I mean it when I said today that you're the best grandparent anyone can have...
I will always remember the exquisite taste of yr cooking...
You know my fave lar, yr chicken rice n the chilli lor... ;_)
U know wat? I can even taste it now...
Popo, I'm glad that you have moved onto a better place now.
Remember I told ya I dreamt jus 2 weeks ago tt u told me u had all yr energy back liao n u were going for a nice holiday?
;p
I know that you will always be up there, smiling down on me.
N when uncle told me tt u told him I was yr favourite grandchild, i missed you even more.
You will always have a big place in my heart.
I will love you n remember you forever..
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
GRandma, I miss you already...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear of your grandma's demise. Sometimes it's easier to see them go than suffer though we cant bear to.
im sorry to hear that. take good care. with my heartfelt condolences.
My deepest condolences... She'll always be in your heart, that I'm sure... R
Post a Comment