Happy Hari Raya to all... Cos I got many frenz who celebrate... the weekend was busy busy...
Which we ended at some pub Von working at again lar....
Fu n Lu... where is their Shou???
Oooohhh.. we got VIP...
Ah Poh!!!
Havent seen my chef de partie for years since...
I havent been able to make it for the past 2 Dome gatherings at Chia's place for 2 yrs running le...
Today I take MC!
Wahahahahah~
I love yr sambal udang Chiaaaa..............getting better each yr huh?
Wonder which year we can get everyone down lei..... Pad working, WWF working, Loy working... aiyah.... the usual service people working working lar!
Today I take MC!
Wahahahahah~
I love yr sambal udang Chiaaaa..............getting better each yr huh?
Wonder which year we can get everyone down lei..... Pad working, WWF working, Loy working... aiyah.... the usual service people working working lar!
Hair pulling, love handle yanking...
The Bf thinks my peeps are mad cam-whorers...
Off to wedding dinner with the Bf, whose mate was getting married....
With Nic at Velvet for some REady, Get Set Glo thingy
After dropping the drunk Bf off at the stroke of midnight...
So many familiar faces at Velvet...
Has been months since I stepped into the Zouk compound!!
My dancing shoes has been restless stowed away...
N my bones r getting creaky...
So that's my weekend this Hari Raya...
Then gotta do another Akl...
Where I'm at now typing away. Local Time 6.05am
Had a hard time getting myself to work mode again...
Cos I damn sian liao lar...
Getting into the uniform is such a drag these days...
Working for $$ is such a pain in the ass...
................................................................................................................................................................
Oh... I went back to training center for some ward get together shit couple of weeks ago..
Means I got to see my ex team...
Whom I havent seen or flew with since Feb...
Ohhh how i miss team flying... or rather, just my team members...
My beloveds
JEr n Shereen...
After dropping the drunk Bf off at the stroke of midnight...
So many familiar faces at Velvet...
Has been months since I stepped into the Zouk compound!!
My dancing shoes has been restless stowed away...
N my bones r getting creaky...
So that's my weekend this Hari Raya...
Then gotta do another Akl...
Where I'm at now typing away. Local Time 6.05am
Had a hard time getting myself to work mode again...
Cos I damn sian liao lar...
Getting into the uniform is such a drag these days...
Working for $$ is such a pain in the ass...
................................................................................................................................................................
Oh... I went back to training center for some ward get together shit couple of weeks ago..
Means I got to see my ex team...
Whom I havent seen or flew with since Feb...
Ohhh how i miss team flying... or rather, just my team members...
JEr n Shereen...
Click here for details of our last coupl'a team flights; Dxb ist , Fra NYC
Ahhh... No more bitching bout our other weirdo teamgirl... no more gossiping bout the ranking crew, No more sightseeing together in the freezing cold, no more meals together, no more happy happy outside briefing rooms in Control...
So this CP12 is my 2nd...
N also the first time I ever ventured a question during any Q&A session in my life...
I asked the SVP 3 questions tt has been bugging me...
1) Is it true that the lease for the 74M a/c is extended til May?
2) I heard that there has been extra crew trained for the a/c, is it true?
3) With all that maintanence needed for the a/c, is it still feasible to continue the lease??
It's so obvious $ was foremost in the SVP's mind...
as he bothered to address only the last question n ignored the rest conveniently.
"Oh, that flight is very profitable. In fact, it helps the bottomline quite abit"
Nabel~ that means all hopes of not flying it is dashed for me.. -___-"
I had to repeat question 1 n 2 lor..
"At the moment no plans to extend the lease, since the 380s are coming in... but the a/c came in late... n the lease is for 10 months..."
CCB~ that means doing Akl til fuckin' May next year... ;__(
"If there is a need to train extra crew to replace the ones who have left, oh yes definitely we will"
Sigh, that means still no extra crew trained for 74M. N knowing that many have left the airline..... means no less Akl for people like me, who r the junior in the 300....
.................................................................................................................................................................
I damn sian..
Does not help that for the 2nd time this month, I was close to tears having to force myself go work.
Should I stay or should I go?
I feel so alone with this big question burning in my head.
Can I have a peek into the crystal ball which holds my future???
*Big heavy sigh...*
Ahhh... No more bitching bout our other weirdo teamgirl... no more gossiping bout the ranking crew, No more sightseeing together in the freezing cold, no more meals together, no more happy happy outside briefing rooms in Control...
So this CP12 is my 2nd...
N also the first time I ever ventured a question during any Q&A session in my life...
I asked the SVP 3 questions tt has been bugging me...
1) Is it true that the lease for the 74M a/c is extended til May?
2) I heard that there has been extra crew trained for the a/c, is it true?
3) With all that maintanence needed for the a/c, is it still feasible to continue the lease??
It's so obvious $ was foremost in the SVP's mind...
as he bothered to address only the last question n ignored the rest conveniently.
"Oh, that flight is very profitable. In fact, it helps the bottomline quite abit"
Nabel~ that means all hopes of not flying it is dashed for me.. -___-"
I had to repeat question 1 n 2 lor..
"At the moment no plans to extend the lease, since the 380s are coming in... but the a/c came in late... n the lease is for 10 months..."
CCB~ that means doing Akl til fuckin' May next year... ;__(
"If there is a need to train extra crew to replace the ones who have left, oh yes definitely we will"
Sigh, that means still no extra crew trained for 74M. N knowing that many have left the airline..... means no less Akl for people like me, who r the junior in the 300....
.................................................................................................................................................................
I damn sian..
Does not help that for the 2nd time this month, I was close to tears having to force myself go work.
Should I stay or should I go?
I feel so alone with this big question burning in my head.
Can I have a peek into the crystal ball which holds my future???
*Big heavy sigh...*

No comments:
Post a Comment