Monday, November 10, 2008

Getting Lost...


Falling asleep in my Ah Beng's arms 3 nites outta the 4 i have back in Sg is addictive...
Highly addictive...
Sometime there r moments when i feel terrified that i will lose my head n all n all things that r going great now will hit the shits...
After all... i've been known for chasing away men who loved me outta my life..
(yes laugh all u want okie Von. ;D)
i dun wan this honeymoon fewling' going away ever.....

...............................................................................................................................

So to keep my loved'up head on my shoulders...
I unstick myself from the boy n maintain my social engagements..
We all need air anyway right? ;p

Meeting up with my batch mates..
Supposed to be 10 of us can!?

both of them have left flylife liao...
The rest who r still flying din turn up even after 60 plus threads on Facebook can!??!
Now pple can say that fly friends r totally unreliable pple lor.

I mean, we miss friends' bday celebrations, wedding dinners, xmas parties, farewell parties, random coffee sessions...
So since flylife has taken a backseat in terms of priority for me....
I'm putting the pple in my life first.

Tt's why i gave away my lucrative Frankfurt New York flight for crappy Delhi, Shanghai n Denpasar turn to go to Zoukout with the girls!!!

Remember this???
Last year!

Bikini crash diet people!!!!!!

And if everything goes as planned, I will be spending the festive season in Sg as well...
*cross fingers*
An important wedding to attend, seeing the year out with my big love..
Im totally expecting 2008 to go out with a big bang...
N welcome 2009 with my nose up n say 'Give me all you've got!' ;p

Meanwhile, I'm gonna gross u all out with mushy Sugababes song...
til i come back from Frankfurt on Fri!!!
HEe HeeE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao~

shhhh said...

idiot!! i sure know u will laugh one!! ;D