It's cold n rainy today... as was yesterday.
So nice to sleep in...
The Rif is coming back later! Finally! ;)
But I know he's gonna still be busy... hmmm.. hope he has the time to watch Harry Potter with me... I know... I'm probably one of the slower people who haven't caught it yet... but he told me to wait til he comes back.. sigh...
I went to yoga today... n the guy in front of me had smelly feet. ; {
it was like *inhale... ;{ exhale ... phew.. inhale... ;{ .....*
you get the idea.
One time his foot hit my hair... eeeewwwww....
Think that guy needs the Scholl anti-smelly feet insoles fitted into his shoes; it worked for The Rif!
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Brrrr...
Posted by
shhhh
at
1:49 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi,
adrian from your marketing batch
I left my previous job so long ago already. I am at NIE now, training to be a PE teacher. =)
So, I get to exercise alot.
Post a Comment