I'm feeling mood-swingy today...
Dunno why... n shouldn't be cos my period's just over...
hmmm... but I'd been a good girl this past month i guess... no PMS before period! ;p
Prob explains why I'm gorging myself with these....
The last of my Demel chocs...
Check out those big nuts! I've got a thing for nuts.... of all kinds... hahaha ;DSpeaking of which... How i wish we still fly to Vienna! Then i can get another dose of Demel's amazing food... ;)_
Gee drooling as i m thinking bout their fantastic veal meatballs....
Oh... Sunday was Doggie's day out!
We brought Whiskey to Sentosa... supposed to let him swim n play with water as everyone's saying how Goldies love the water...
"Yoohoo! Look at me! I'm going to the beach!!"
Gee drooling as i m thinking bout their fantastic veal meatballs....
Oh... Sunday was Doggie's day out!
We brought Whiskey to Sentosa... supposed to let him swim n play with water as everyone's saying how Goldies love the water...
"Yoohoo! Look at me! I'm going to the beach!!"But it turned out to be not....
He's always apprehensive in new surroundings... very timid in fact... n we had to drag him around as like his first walk round the block when we got him.... haiZz....
Super embarrassing... we had to dunk him in the water n he attempted to run away from the waves!!
Everyone was watching!! And we had to explain that it was his first time out.... after all, he's only 7 mths old!
He's always apprehensive in new surroundings... very timid in fact... n we had to drag him around as like his first walk round the block when we got him.... haiZz....
Super embarrassing... we had to dunk him in the water n he attempted to run away from the waves!!
Everyone was watching!! And we had to explain that it was his first time out.... after all, he's only 7 mths old!
After like 2 attempts... he still refused to get wet.
On top of that... Whisk had a car sick problem... he threw up shortly after a walk around the other dogs ... n poo pooed a whole lot...
He also barked at a couple of strangers who wanted to touch him... we only realised today that he was so defensive! hee hee
This big guy with 2 huge goldie labs came outta the water... n said we had to go into the water ourselves... n then doggie will go in too... make it like he had to rescue us....
So I looked at The Rif n said... "I'm going in..."
;D
The reason I hesitated at first is cos I haven't been tanning... n I'm like freaking fair lor...
I always think I look bigger EVERYWHERE when I'm all white ... its like bai bai nen nen... yucks.. *pout*
Oh well... it had to be an itsy bitsy bikini anyway... so... in I went... n both of us went :
"Help me help me Whiskey help me!" in funny high pitch voices...
hee hee... n then.... he dog paddled!!!!! so cute!!
Doggie's first swimming lesson!! Woohoo!!
He also barked at a couple of strangers who wanted to touch him... we only realised today that he was so defensive! hee hee
This big guy with 2 huge goldie labs came outta the water... n said we had to go into the water ourselves... n then doggie will go in too... make it like he had to rescue us....
So I looked at The Rif n said... "I'm going in..."
;D
The reason I hesitated at first is cos I haven't been tanning... n I'm like freaking fair lor...
I always think I look bigger EVERYWHERE when I'm all white ... its like bai bai nen nen... yucks.. *pout*
Oh well... it had to be an itsy bitsy bikini anyway... so... in I went... n both of us went :
"Help me help me Whiskey help me!" in funny high pitch voices...
hee hee... n then.... he dog paddled!!!!! so cute!!
Doggie's first swimming lesson!! Woohoo!!

1 comment:
Mmm...chocolate.
Post a Comment