Delhi was fantabulous!! ;)
All that n 2 gypsy skirts and I only spent S$80!! I'm happy!

We went to this open market which is bazaar-like, Sarojini Nagar. It was the bomb site from a few weeks ago and we did not want to stay long. It was a swift 2 hour rampage. heh heh.
Delhi is actually a prettier city compared to Mumbai; though we did not have time to sightsee, our driver showed us the parliament buildings on our way to the bazaar. It was like the Champs-Elysees in Paris... complete with an Arc de Triomphe look-a-like. Cute! ;p
And the food... yummy. I ordered the Murgh Malai Kebab for dinner before check out...
Love it dipped in the mint chutney sauce...
And the garlic naan was super good!
And I'm not particularly a lover of Indian food as well. hmmmm.... can't get enough...
I got back yesterday morning. But The Rif had to jet off to Jakarta as well, and he will be away til next Wednesday! Bummer... ;(
Nonetheless, I had good company that nite... in the form of Mr. Danny the Pilot.
We used to have a pretty complicated relationship a long time ago... time flies... it's been 2 years! But we're buddy-buddy now... n things are actually better.
Anyhoo, Mr. Danny just got back from Thailand. He was gone for 7 weeks n he had an earworm bothering him; he dragged me to HMV to look for that particular Thai tune....
Yikes! He pointed out that the Crazy Frog album was quite good! Bleah!
But then... that's Mr. Danny... he's a fan of ah beng "tiu-tiu-tiu" techno... hee hee
To think I almost made him a boyfriend... just almost! Lucky he's not man.. though he's sweet n everything, he's nowhere near as loving as The Rif!
1) He loves his Honda Euro-R more than anything else in the world.
I need my other half to love me more than anything else in the whole wide world... n The Rif does just that! nothing else matters except making me happy... ;D I'm such a spoiled bitch.. *evil laugh*
2) Damn funny.. when I proudly showed him my $2500 bag, he promptly said that he'd slap his gf if she spend this kinda money...hahahah..;D
Of course I know he was only joking.... but....
3) All pilots, esp fighter pilots are super egotistical men...
It really gets to me the whole "I'm so elite, the cream of the crop" attitude. Major turn off!
4) He's a Brief guy.
I've got this whole Boxers vs. Brief men thing.
Boxers wearing guys somehow are just more the chill out, anything-goes kinda guy. They have better dress sense and know what to say or do to please the ladies. And almost all of my ex bfs whom I really enjoyed being with are boxer guys! They r just cooler men!
Brief men on the other hand are anal retentive, highly practical, short tempered n snappy. They are also not as rash; thinking too much of the consequences before doing anything... which makes them not as spontaneous as boxer men. And men in panties are just not visually stimulating.
I tried converting a brief man to a boxers guy... i must say he took to it pretty well. On some days, he reverted back to briefs when he exercised or something like that.
However... he was immature when it came to handling difficult me. He snapped whenever I got caustic and mean n could never take things lying down...super annoying!
I learnt that one can take the man outta the brief... but you can never take the brief outta the man...
of cos that didn't work out too... kee kee.
Dun ask me bout g-string men k. Only know one who is a bi n who cross-dresses.
As for men who dun wear underwear, also only know one so far... hahahaha
Aiyoh... not easy for a bitch like me to find Mr. Right
Stupid guy had to use the placard to hide his big-ass middle... and still had the nerves to call me fat! ;DWe had dinner at the Cappadocia (wonder if i have the right spelling) Turkish place in Robertson Walk... then proceeded to the winebar outside Siam Supperclub for more wine!
I messaged Ah Loy n asked her to join me when more of his single, available n very eligible pilot friends appeared!! Her favourite type!! Got $$ n got car can fetch her around! hahaha (Girl if you ever read this, I'm kidding! ;p) That neh neh girl damn lazy... used a sprained ankle as an excuse.
I discovered that pilots are anti smoking people. Never partied with such a big group of guys (bout 6?!) n only one quitter asked me for a fag... while the rest protested. The weird part is that the girls joining them are mostly smokers!
Speaking of which, i endeavour to stop social smoking! Anybody knows where to get those plastic fake fags which you can still drag on...n cooler still, the end also lights up artificially when you drag! I see before! but never know where I can get it!
Onward to Perth early morning later... loser me... home on a Friday nite... n everyone is out... I know cos no one's on msn. *Grouch*


No comments:
Post a Comment