Oh Gosh I’ve got such a backlog of events to blog bout…
Moscow, the Batam getaway n Deniz’s bday bash on Sunday…
Gonna be a really long entry … you ready?
Should I start with Deniz’s bday first? GrinZ*
Deniz n myself @ Addicted Place, Apr30thHe’s a May Day Baby… haha~
Deniz will always be sweet 17, we are all terrified of aging.
Me? Always 22. ;D
Clockwise from top: Jess, Gwen, Deniz, Iggy, Cleo, myself
Me? Always 22. ;D
Clockwise from top: Jess, Gwen, Deniz, Iggy, Cleo, myselfAddicted Place was a KTV pub hidden at the corner of Seah Street.
They like to sing mah…
But ventilation very bad…
Daddy accused me of smoking in the car after when really no one did!! *scowl
Me, Deniz n Michelle
They like to sing mah…
But ventilation very bad…
Daddy accused me of smoking in the car after when really no one did!! *scowl
Me, Deniz n MichelleBTW, Michelle n Deniz doing freelance graphic designing services now.
Mich quit her job to devote herself to it.
Think they even started a company.
Need their services? Call me for their contacts!
Might even need Michelle’s help to redesign my blog… heh heh
Make a wish….
“I want I want… my own shophouse, retail outlet…” hee hee
Mich quit her job to devote herself to it.
Think they even started a company.
Need their services? Call me for their contacts!
Might even need Michelle’s help to redesign my blog… heh heh
Make a wish….“I want I want… my own shophouse, retail outlet…” hee hee
Stupid staff at Addicted brought out cake 10 mins early.
Bleah~
Kena sabo… sure wan. Haha
Bleah~
Kena sabo… sure wan. HahaPersonally hate it lei… got make up on face people!
Deniz originally asked for cake with no cream…
And he brought extra change of clothes as well… just in case..
Smart move if you asked me..
The last time after my Hat Party, I had to go to Dbl O with choc stained sleeve…
And this random dude asked me if I had puked on myself… -__- “
The ultimate sabo…
This time… I laced the ‘cock’ with brandy… heh heh…
Ex colleague at Penny Black
Location: Gotham Penthouse
The boys do a flaming Waterfall… courtesy of Maryanne
V. Ong (my ex mgr during my short stint at Penny as well), Bryan (Mary’s beau) n Ray (my baby)
Close up… If you ask me.. I tot they were doing it rather slowly… ;D
Deniz originally asked for cake with no cream…
And he brought extra change of clothes as well… just in case..
Smart move if you asked me..
The last time after my Hat Party, I had to go to Dbl O with choc stained sleeve…
And this random dude asked me if I had puked on myself… -__- “
The ultimate sabo…This time… I laced the ‘cock’ with brandy… heh heh…
They did it to me, now’s the time to do it back… ;D
The stupid place had no whipped cream!
And Gwen n myself had no luck at 7-11 n Cheers.
Thank goodness Ray came n saved the day…
We drove to Penny Black to borrow some… ;)
I wanted the balls to flame…
So Ray suggested brandy… which had to be added to the 2 shots of vodka…
I’ll be damned…
Going...
Halfway there…

Me & MaryanneThe stupid place had no whipped cream!
And Gwen n myself had no luck at 7-11 n Cheers.
Thank goodness Ray came n saved the day…
We drove to Penny Black to borrow some… ;)
I wanted the balls to flame…So Ray suggested brandy… which had to be added to the 2 shots of vodka…
I’ll be damned…
Going...
Halfway there…“Deniz you have to ssslurp it up not just lick!!!”
That’s wat a blowjob’s all bout! Hahahaha
He cannot tahan me…
Survivor!!
That’s wat a blowjob’s all bout! Hahahaha
He cannot tahan me…
Survivor!!That nite I learnt that my baby can really sing…
Er… time to watch more chinese mtvs…
Hey I can read the fan(2) ti(3) zhi(4) k!!! I jus dunno the tune cos I dun listen to 933FM!
*poutZ*
After…
Deniz had to go save a drunk comrade at Why Not…
Ray had party/get drunk plans with his staff…
Gwen had to meet boyboy at Geographe’s Bar
So off to Clarke Quay for after party…
Er… time to watch more chinese mtvs…
Hey I can read the fan(2) ti(3) zhi(4) k!!! I jus dunno the tune cos I dun listen to 933FM!
*poutZ*
After…
Deniz had to go save a drunk comrade at Why Not…
Ray had party/get drunk plans with his staff…
Gwen had to meet boyboy at Geographe’s Bar
So off to Clarke Quay for after party…

Ex colleague at Penny Black
Location: Gotham Penthouse
The boys do a flaming Waterfall… courtesy of MaryanneV. Ong (my ex mgr during my short stint at Penny as well), Bryan (Mary’s beau) n Ray (my baby)
Close up… If you ask me.. I tot they were doing it rather slowly… ;DParty ended after going to look for Von at Devil’s (where else)..
She was pretty gone but happy to see me…
But something was bothering her… n she’s not telling me.
Prob searching for a new direction in life or love, n she’s drowning her emptiness by partying til 10 in the A.M. every week.
Argh~
Talk to me girl!
Another night of drinking (bordering on crazy), thank god I was driving.. had to control
But next morning… discovered another accountable damage..
In the form of my busted Canon digi cam.
Fu*k! The LCD broke n the screen is kaput!
Sigh… get your fill of the photos on this post people.. won’t be any for sometime to come til I get it fixed…
.......................................................................................................................................................................
She was pretty gone but happy to see me…
But something was bothering her… n she’s not telling me.
Prob searching for a new direction in life or love, n she’s drowning her emptiness by partying til 10 in the A.M. every week.
Argh~
Talk to me girl!
Another night of drinking (bordering on crazy), thank god I was driving.. had to control
But next morning… discovered another accountable damage..
In the form of my busted Canon digi cam.
Fu*k! The LCD broke n the screen is kaput!
Sigh… get your fill of the photos on this post people.. won’t be any for sometime to come til I get it fixed…
.......................................................................................................................................................................
Next up…
My Romantic Getaway to Batam!!
Supposed to do Bintan but everything’s fully booked due to the long Labour Day weekend…
The ferry there were filled with dodgy single middle-aged men n old folks..
Seems like the young people in Sin do plan ahead when it comes to getaways…
But it doesn’t matter where I go, where I am or what I do…
What matters most is who I’m with…
:)
I’m an easy chick to please… My only specialty is an innate ability to make things difficult..
Muahahaha~* ;p
Having only known Mr. Ray for 2 weeks plus to date…
One of which was of me being away to Dubai/Moscow.
I wondered if we would drive each other up the wall having to live in enclosed quarters for 3 days n 2 nights…
What if we run out of things to talk about?
Would I feel trapped in the teeny tiny resort?
Would I annoy him n vice versa?
I mean, falling in love is one thing…
But if being single these few months has taught me anything good, it’s that I’m no longer irrational n fall in love blindly n try to make do with whoever I’m with…
As it turned out…..
It was the purrrfect~ getaway… *big glowy smile ; )
I know the previous posts have all been me gushing n ranting n raving bout Ray…
But I can’t stop because I haven’t met anyone who fascinates n interest me as much as this guy.. for the longest time..
The simplest things he likes n does is cute to me…
Like his love for vegging out in front of crappy Channel U game shows (which is kinda getting me hooked as well)…
I tot that eating Rice Krispies for breakfast is cute as well cos it’s such a boy-boy thing.
The way he likes to eat his egg yolks on sunny-side-ups…
How the checked designs on his boxers must be a specific kind/size… (phew,thank god he’s a natural boxer guy, if you read my post on underwear preference..)
How he swipes me to be close to his side in the morning when I stray to the other end of the bed…
How he makes sure I’m in his line of sight all the time n his gallant man-man ways when taking care of me. (Gwen commented after meeting him on Deniz’s bday that I’ve become such a girl-girl when I’m with him.. *girly giggles)
And by man-man. I mean that I dun have to worry bout a single detail…
I just leave all the details n planning to him n for the first time in a long time, I’m satisfied with all the decisions made.
Which is what I have been looking for in my man!
Okie okie.. enough bout Ray-ranting.. I promise I will stop talking bout him n bore you guys further. Just getting it outta my system that’s all! ;D
Thank gos he doesn't read this blog often...
Yes, the dude got a seaview villa…
The water was literally sloshing against our balcony door n under our bed…
He obviously felt that I deserved it… sigh… ;)
Sorry, forgot to take pics of this fab love nest cos we were too engrossed with soaking in the smells of each other… ;p
By the next morning, which is barely 18 hours with me…
Ray had to struggle with the fact that I’ve got a strangely perverse sense of humour… hee hee hee ;p
I’ve told him before that I’m a loony clumsy goofball with an extremely R(A) sense of humour n he didn’t believe me…
Now he does… hahaha~
Testing the man with some pretty seductive sleepwear… ;D
Ray sleeping in on check out day…
Liked the villa bed a lot.. complete with net n all.. my dream holiday bed!! ;D
Checking out… waiting for bus to fetch us to ferry
See, now then try to make up for lack of photo taking… haha
On ferry back to Sin…
Full load man, managed to get seats together this time though
My Romantic Getaway to Batam!!
Supposed to do Bintan but everything’s fully booked due to the long Labour Day weekend…
The ferry there were filled with dodgy single middle-aged men n old folks..
Seems like the young people in Sin do plan ahead when it comes to getaways…
But it doesn’t matter where I go, where I am or what I do…
What matters most is who I’m with…
:)
I’m an easy chick to please… My only specialty is an innate ability to make things difficult..
Muahahaha~* ;p
Having only known Mr. Ray for 2 weeks plus to date…
One of which was of me being away to Dubai/Moscow.
I wondered if we would drive each other up the wall having to live in enclosed quarters for 3 days n 2 nights…
What if we run out of things to talk about?
Would I feel trapped in the teeny tiny resort?
Would I annoy him n vice versa?
I mean, falling in love is one thing…
But if being single these few months has taught me anything good, it’s that I’m no longer irrational n fall in love blindly n try to make do with whoever I’m with…
As it turned out…..
It was the purrrfect~ getaway… *big glowy smile ; )
I know the previous posts have all been me gushing n ranting n raving bout Ray…
But I can’t stop because I haven’t met anyone who fascinates n interest me as much as this guy.. for the longest time..
The simplest things he likes n does is cute to me…
Like his love for vegging out in front of crappy Channel U game shows (which is kinda getting me hooked as well)…
I tot that eating Rice Krispies for breakfast is cute as well cos it’s such a boy-boy thing.
The way he likes to eat his egg yolks on sunny-side-ups…
How the checked designs on his boxers must be a specific kind/size… (phew,thank god he’s a natural boxer guy, if you read my post on underwear preference..)
How he swipes me to be close to his side in the morning when I stray to the other end of the bed…
How he makes sure I’m in his line of sight all the time n his gallant man-man ways when taking care of me. (Gwen commented after meeting him on Deniz’s bday that I’ve become such a girl-girl when I’m with him.. *girly giggles)
And by man-man. I mean that I dun have to worry bout a single detail…
I just leave all the details n planning to him n for the first time in a long time, I’m satisfied with all the decisions made.
Which is what I have been looking for in my man!
Okie okie.. enough bout Ray-ranting.. I promise I will stop talking bout him n bore you guys further. Just getting it outta my system that’s all! ;D
Thank gos he doesn't read this blog often...
Yes, the dude got a seaview villa…
The water was literally sloshing against our balcony door n under our bed…
He obviously felt that I deserved it… sigh… ;)
Sorry, forgot to take pics of this fab love nest cos we were too engrossed with soaking in the smells of each other… ;p
By the next morning, which is barely 18 hours with me…Ray had to struggle with the fact that I’ve got a strangely perverse sense of humour… hee hee hee ;p
I’ve told him before that I’m a loony clumsy goofball with an extremely R(A) sense of humour n he didn’t believe me…
Now he does… hahaha~
Testing the man with some pretty seductive sleepwear… ;D
Ray sleeping in on check out day…Liked the villa bed a lot.. complete with net n all.. my dream holiday bed!! ;D
Checking out… waiting for bus to fetch us to ferrySee, now then try to make up for lack of photo taking… haha
On ferry back to Sin…Full load man, managed to get seats together this time though
One thing bout the names of the vessels…
On the way outta Sin, it was the Goldenraider… I can’t help but think that it’s the name of some soft porn movie lor…
Shit, that perverse sense of humour kickin’ in again…
.
.
.
.
.
Did grocery shopping with Ray at the supermarket b4 I went home to get ready for Deniz’s bday party…
Barely 1 month into the relationship… I caught a glimpse of my future with this dude…
I’m quite confident that together we can make this one work… *faraway smile*
And thank you for the well wishes people. Esp V. Foo.
Hope life is looking up for you since we last met.
Next time leave me comments! ;)
On the way outta Sin, it was the Goldenraider… I can’t help but think that it’s the name of some soft porn movie lor…
Shit, that perverse sense of humour kickin’ in again…
.
.
.
.
.
Did grocery shopping with Ray at the supermarket b4 I went home to get ready for Deniz’s bday party…
Barely 1 month into the relationship… I caught a glimpse of my future with this dude…
I’m quite confident that together we can make this one work… *faraway smile*
And thank you for the well wishes people. Esp V. Foo.
Hope life is looking up for you since we last met.
Next time leave me comments! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment