Monday, May 15, 2006

Work Love; Love Work...

wahahahaha~

kena zapped by flozy for lack of updates... ;p

no lar babe.. my roster really sucks these days..
been coming back late at nites... n running off to Ray's after shower... n the early morning flights out the following day...

Such is the case since coming back from Osaka via Bkk last Thursday, going off to Shanghai... n morrow early morning freaking got activated from standby for a lousy turn... ;(

Anyhoo... I feel like a whole again... cos my damaged digi cam is live n whole again..
Just collected it today...
But like nothing happening to take pics of lei...
Is it really true that attached life is a whole different one altogether??


And 2 people commented I looked different n MORE RADIANT<* this week...
Really meh.... *cynical look*

If I never tell you guys I attached you all also won't know right?!


Quick updates...
Was away for Mummy's Day...
But Mummy got a treat this Mummy's Day....
Finally... her lousy spendthrift daughter finally saved up enough moolah to get her a pair of diamond earrings... mahahahaha~

Never bought diamonds b4...
But I guess if one follows the chart showing which C is better than which it's pretty safe rite?

In the end...
total damage for a pair of .32 carats (per side) VVS1 n VVS2 E colour earrings = $2441
Original price was $6400++ lei... they were having promo...
good deal!? heh heh ;D

I wasn't the only one who had a crash course in diamonds that Fri evening... but Ray as well...
hahahah~
I told him I want the .75carat Destinee ring...
Big piece of sh*t it was man...

There it was...
Shiny n sparkling n big enough...
beckoning to me... a non diamond lover...

mahahahaha~~...
Think Ray had 2nd thots bout the nice girl I portrayed myself to be for a sec... ;D
...................................................................................................................................................................

Yeah.. besides work n Ray..
haven't got much time for other stuff these 2 weeks...
my gym card like grew mouldy in my purse liao...
my biceps also like starting to jiggle...

I sleep in my own bed like one night a week...
And haven't seen Deniz since his bday celebration...

And it's frustrating not being able to get stuff done at Ray's...
But we are usually trying to spend quality time together talking n just cuddling... wat with both our crazy schedules...

So I can't decide now.. is Routine a good or bad thing??

We seem to be falling into a routine of me going over to his on my off days n sleeping in til late in the noon then rushing off to lunch n him to work...
Which pretty much is my off days... sigh...

So when frustration gets the better of me... I tell myself that
in time, I might get used to the current routine n even be able to squeeze more time outta it for myself...

But I also feel the current routine is annoying...
Cos I'm constantly tired.. shuttling between his home n mine without doing anything else productive... n I actually feel relieved when I'm outstation...

When I'm home.. it's to unpack or pack n prep for flights...

It's bad right?

Sigh.

Give n take I guess...
Who says love is ever easy....
Maybe I'm feeling slightly annoyed bout the situation cos I'm not completely outta the happily-single-status syndrome...

One more month of this...
And I'm gonna shake up the routine...
;p

No comments: