Hiya..
Wassup lately...
Me in Perth again... the 4 day pattern with a whole day free here...
The last time had done the Margaret River drive liao...
And this is the place where the shops close at 5 sharp...
maybe 5.30pm if you're lucky..
And the kitchen in cafes close at 4pm, n the cafes close at 5pm proper.
Argh... so wat if they claim to serve all day breakfasts!!??
If I can't get Eggs Hollandaise at 4.03pm cos you closed the grill at 4, when you say you serve ALL DAY Breakfast,
YOU SUCK!!
The only highlight of the day being that the June roster is being released today...
And awaiting my nightly chat with my baby, who's btw out shopping for ventilation fans to save his outlet's dying ice machine... ;D
Funny~
Well, raging boredom aside...
I finally have had time to catch up on blog reading...
And snooping around on Friendster.. heh heh (wat to do... it was a single gal's past time for the longest time lei)
Also... I promised you Moscow... I'm working on it on my lappie back in the room...
In addition to that my Romantic Getaway to Batam, n Deniz's bday on Sunday.
Received a pleasant piece of news while snoozing yest afternoon as well..
V. Leow is back!!
Meaning a promising weekend of crazy drinking n partying!! hahahaha~
Which reminds me.. my digi cam is busted after Deniz's nite... details in next post.
Farkfarkfark.
no photo whoring over the weekend... how can like dat...... ;_(
Meanwhile... it's Penny Black's anniversary party this Fri... n Paul Oakenfold at Zouk as well...
People reading this welcome to join... ;D
I'm itching to party.. dunno why.
Maybe it's the Perth-slowdown effect on ra-ra people like me...
Cannot tahan slowdown lifestyles...
I like the fact that my frenz all lead ra-ra lives as well...
So the gossips n stories will never stop... hee
Latest?
If you've been following closely.. you would have remembered this..
While I asked for time-out from my scandalous frenz...
The saga continued...
I would never say "i told you so" to my dear fren ...
But really.. would you like to dabble with an attached girl hoping she would come over to your side?
Won't you be worried that she will do the same to you?
Haizzzz...
Since I got Singtel Worldcard now (my first!)... N cos I'm a super fren who provides a listening ear to distressed indivs (woah thick skinned lei! ;p), I dispensed my professional advice all the way from Perth...
This portion of entry deleted/edited...
Not for her but for my good fren.
I wondered for a moment why should I change this cos I'm speaking my mind n the truth was that she was not completely honest with me from the beginning.
As I said I'm capable of stretching my patience with certain individuals...
but not when they can look me in the eye, tell me "sorry it won't happen again", n keep me in the dark bout multiple details.
So wat if we dun meet up to talk.
It just goes to show that you dun value the friendship at all.
If you really respect me as another person n fren, you'd have tried to speak to me heart-to-heart regardless of time restrictions; or whether you felt awkward or not.
You say one thing n mean another..
I dun need to hear your side of the story cos your actions are attention-seeking n you r making excuses after excuses for yourself.
I'm not making an enemy of you... I just think that we have different core values as individuals n they clash, hence i dun think that I can trust you anymore as a fren.
Sorry.
Anyways.. I'm glad I'm outta this playing field/jungle; where mindgames n uncertainty prevails.
Sure.. being attached means having to factor in another person in one's life...
But having someone to hold you on your 'off' days beats crazy drinking n partying as a form of escape anytime. :)
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Can't have a quiet life...
Posted by
shhhh
at
9:31 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i will be at zouk on friday too!
Post a Comment