I had the strangest dream this afternoon...
Most dream are like fuzzy... sometimes to the point of scary n I force myself to wake from them even...
Today though... I actually wanted to stay in it to find out what happens in the end...
It was like this...
Me being rather unsatisfied with wat I have i this lifetime...
then one day, I found a hole in the back of my wardrobe...
And venturing in... I found that the hole opened up to another room... exactly the same as mine!!
I heard a "Crash"... n somone running away from the corridor to the room...
I followed... n nearly died of shock when I saw another girl who looked exactly like me...
A twin?!?!?!
she was shocked too...but somehow we took a liking to each other instantly..
it was the same person.... me... though in a different dimension...
I looked around her room n found that she has the things I always wanted but never got...
She has the life that I always wanted...
What i found unsatisfying n lacking was present in her life...
Before I could ask her bout the living the perfect life I envisioned.. I was woken... -___-"
Then I thought bout it..
Gee.... did I watch something like this in movies b4.. or read a story book b4?
Pretty good plot for a blockbuster dun you think!??! ;D
Just imagine... in another dimension... we could be leading another life...
hmmmmmmmmm.....
Monday, October 16, 2006
Another Dimension, Another Life...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment