Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fremantle... Christchurch.. & chillin' back home!

See lar... I choose here choose there...
Template still come back to GREEN colour...
Alamak... no wonder when I went shopping w a colleague once.. she commented that my taste in colours very halal...

I was like huh?!?!"

Anyhooo...
This trip to Perth..
We went to Fremantle...

On a side note... I miss Dot... who went on a roadtrip w me to Margaret River back in Feb...
But as I had mentioned... Abu Dhabi was the last team flight n Roobs, Dot n Chris has since been tranferred out...

Aiyah... such is the job... hard to foster good friendships much less maintain them...

Photos!

We ate...
Clam chowder, BBQ scallops n squid, Fish'n'chips..
And my new team girl Shereen!

Sitting on the dock...
Notice the lack of eyebrows... cos never make up mah..
Had a rough night!!

Fremantle Prison!

Tour was 1hr 15 mins though.. for AUD$16
We din take it cos we were sleepy n had to work overnight...

Cool.. for Halloween they have something called The Torchlight Tour...
For those who like to scare themselves...

Imagine if St James' Powerhouse used to be a prison or holding Zoukout there... Happening rite?! ;D

Back in the city...

Something wrong w photobucket...
keep rotating.. looks okie in album but when uploaded still like this.. ah...


Jerry also like...

After a twisted ankle (again!?)... n a draggy 5 hr nite flight... I'm home...
I'm tired of working working working...

My leave finally coming next week!!!!

Wheeeeee!

Time to chill n catch up w people... lai lai lai... call me for high tea n dinner n coffee n drinks!! ;D
.....................................

In my month of absence... where time is not spent on blogging... I caught up w...

Danny..

Thanks for your "World Class Company"... :)
And not charging me yr escort fees... hee hee hee...

Sorry for the late advertisement also lar... now I put up k?

To engage Dannyboy's services... pls call......

Er... email me la...hee hee.. I give number to you.. ;p
insomniac_gal@yahoo.com !

My batch boy, Ron n batch girl, Gayle..

Who both have since quit flylife...
Ron has crossed over to become a pilot..
And brought ALL his batch boys to Balaclava as well..
hmmm... that night only proved my perception that all pilotboys damn Buaya!!
heh heh


Gayle is happily engaged to her One.. who also dropped by that night!
And sporting a striking 1 carat bling bling.. :)

I always like to ask newly weds this question... esp the guys.. antagonise them.. ;p
"How you know she's the one you wanna spend the rest of yr life w ah?"

Well.. the dude answered confidently...
"well.. cos when I look around at other girls... I find no one else who is as beautiful as her.. or who can compete w her.."

wahhhhhhhhh! ;D
So sweet nahh...

Wat more.. he proposed to her in Male...her last flight b4 she resigned...
The only better settings I can think of is prob Paris, Venice, Santorini or Rome...

Von also joined me at Bala that fateful night..

I had only slept 2 hours.. did a BKK turn... n rushed down to Suntec..
So after like 4 Cobra(of all brands... Ron ordered Indian beers for everyone!!) beers... i like wanna close eyes ready..

But Von had to go to Velvet w her SPG manager...
We ended up trampling on little boys' feet in Phuture cos I was intoxicated n sleepy n I made her equally drunk w more Vodka REdbull...

Wahaahaha~
That was a good night! ;p
..........................................................................................................................................................

Because I feel like it n I dun care bout sequence...
I will blog bout Christchurch now... after babbling bout my nights out... hehe..~

My first time to Christchurch, New Zealand...
Lucky Jerry also first time...

Together w Shereen... ever adventurous la she, even after flying so long.. :)
We rented a car...

And drove to this place called Hamner Springs...
Kind of like a resort place with all kinds of activities like Bungee jumping... Jet boating, Go-karting, Skeet Shooting... etc...


As usual reach a place we find food first...
Real furnace thingy w proper burning wood n all lei!!!

The gorge..

The bridge behind me is where the bungee jumpers jump from...

Closer look...
Very high hor...
Scary...

I skipped the bungee cos the next day had to work mah...
Also cos I chicken..
Would sure jump if I on holiday!!!
If suffer trauma how to work back!!?? huh?

heee



We went skeet shooting...
NZD$30 for 10 shots per pax...

KNN... none of us got a single dumb claybird..

But the instructor can't get also!!
He said so far he only see professionals such as a police woman get shots proper..

No need to try lar.. waste time n money only...
unless you wanna have the experience of holding n firing real shotgun...

It's pretty heavy...
The pullback quite hard when fire.. so the shoulder where you rest the butt of the gun can get sore...

Then we do jet boating...


looks pretty harmless right?
But pretty damn exciting n fast also!
Ok worth the NZD$80 per pax for 30 mins ride lor...

But if you think of bring yr whole family for holiday activities is super ex$$ man...

View of the Mountains...
Snow Capped..
nice!

All bundled up in lifevests...

Conclusion..
NZ is damn boring place for holiday..
for couples n small families maybe.. maybe jus drive n see the scenery n stuff...
but expensive if wanna bring whole family there for activities lor...

K i'm feeling lazy n tired again...
even after sleeping whole day..
Will blog bout my Disney overdose in Hkg n Tokyo soon!!

tata~!

No comments: