Sunday, October 15, 2006

Marsala tea is damn Shiok...

Greetings from the crew room in Delhi...
Im buzzing from the Marsala tea I had onboard n in my room...
It's fyucking strong can!??!

I can't sleep even after a 5.5 hour nonstop chock-a-bloc flight in...
Wat more.. Din get much sleep the night b4 cos went down to Zouk to meet up w Gwennie n Al n Von...(huh? Von go Zouk?? teehee so cute huh?)

So I came down with an intent to finish my NYC blog...
The pics all uploaded nicely..
jus need to talk cock n put them into place...

But sad to say.. the broadband(as if) connection here sucks to the core... n I can't go in to edit...

Not only that.. I can't change the font here .. dunno why...
So gotta edit agin when back in SIN..
Argh^$^&


Anyhoo...
I jus read the latest Juice mag n guess wat?! Zoukout date is released!
Yippee!

Hmmm... dunno why i so excited either... cos dun think I'll go this year...

Made it to Zoukout no.2..n won a handphone cos i had a hot hot bod then n some photographer took my pic n put it up in Today.. HAHA~ ;D

n 3 was in Marina South n it was not too good except for the homemade fried chicken Rif's housekeeper prepared for us.. ;D

N no.4 had Paul Van Dyk.. (but moi was with a couple of peeps who only like Mambo n died when PVD came on at like 5am. :( KNS)

Then No.5 last year rocked cos it rained...
N cos Stephane Pompougnac was super...

No.6 this year??
Sigh... not sure if any of my aging frenz are so sporting anymore as to stay up til 7am for jumping about in sand...

Sad hor??

Well I'm already gonna miss Sasha on Hari Raya eve.. ;( *RoaR*
so as long as no Deep Dish, PVD, Stephane Pompougnac or the likes at Zoukout... shld be able to live w it lar.. ;)

Maybe I'm always excited at the prospect of Zoukout..cos if I go, it's like not acknowledging the fact that I will one day grow out of clubbing...
Something like that you know?

I still get hyper n non sleepy when I get asked to Zouk to party...
The whole process of putting on nice make up n making the effort to look good jus feels good...

Shit... looks like I will never ever grow outta it...

But dun call me a poser hor?
I always hide in discrete corners n either just check out other people, or jus catch up with mates over drinks...
Like having coffee at a cafe you know? Just more shouting involved...
hee hee...


As for Von...
She surprised me w a "Girl go Zouk tonight?" text last night as well..
The Dbl O n Devil's specialist needed a change...
her explanation?
"I'm sick of Dbl O, too many bengs at Momo, Thumper too old, Devils something something... Mos something something... so I dun have much of a choice do I?"

I almost laughed out loud at her text...
This is wat happens when you party every weekend for like forever...
If I'm a swinging single, I'd definitely follow the Party Princess on her 18 hour party binge every weekend whenever I can man!

Sorry Phuture was a disappointment last night honey...
That nite after Bala's was good however...
And I enjoyed making you sick with vodka Redbull.. hahaha~
....................................................................

Remember Deniz's nail place?
He has shifted...
Still in Holland V though instead of being above Breko's,
He's moved to above Swenson's..
It's called Wild Instincts now n m sure it's bigger n better!

Am gonna invite myself to his opening on the 22nd n surprise him n hope he doesn't turn me away for abandoning him for so long!!

Watch this space for updates... :)

Okie.. it's 4am here... which means 6.30 am in SIN...
my bedtime...

So looking forward to the off days after going home on Monday morning.. tired tired tired..

Lastly...
Thanks to those who kept checking back for updates though I have stopped for so long... esp Flozy..:)
was contemplating announcing my comeback on Friendster's blog but since I haven't done much to my skin n all...
N have gotten texts from people I least expect to still read me...
Am jus gonna keep it on a low down for awhile..
Keep surprising me people!!

Oh.. n thanks to Fallapart who told me those were the lyrics to Snow Patrol's song too!

Niteys!

No comments: