Hi.. *weak wave..*
M confined at home on MC cos of a sudden bout of gastric flu which hit last night after meeting the Dome dArlings...
Basically I puked my guts out til there was nothing left... n the doc said my stomach won't stop contracting n retching.... so I had to be given an injection to stop the stomach-fucked up-action....
NB bananas... Never in my life I had to receive an injection when I sick... :(
Not when I had ultra high fever til I was delirious when I was young...
Not when I had such bad UTI that I was literally peeing blood....
sobs~
It was one of those times u end up feeling REally sorry for yrself man...
I wonder which was the cB culprit that caused it...
Suspects r :
1) the oily doily economic noodles at STC for my breakfast...
2) the celery-apple-carrot juice n cut up chestnuts n agar agar n watermelon slice I had during lunch break in STC again....
3) the glass of winter melon longan I had at Danny's kopi tiam when I went there to drop off his discs (which by the way provided me with endless hours of listening pleasure..)
4) the glass of banana margarita I had at Cafe Iguana while waiting for Corine n adi
5) the 1st n 2nd jugs of strawberry n pink guava margaritas which followed with the Dome Darlings as we discussed Co's Big day happening morrow!!
6) the fucked-up foodcourt standard n way overpriced food at Hooters in Clarke Quay...
which by the way was the lamest experience I ever had for eons...
:"It's like clubbing... but with food lei!" NIcole exclaimed as all of us were trying to chew n stomach our food through all the horror ah-beng techno moosic blasting over our heads....
"It's okie if they play horrible music lei... but at least play something I know can?" Von obviously was not impresssed too, even though she used to b a Club3/Club7 regular in her younger days...
All these n the lame Hooters girls trying to get us to play a game.... but obviously involved only the staff themselves...
n their lame attempts with the hula hoops...
N their more flabby n wobbly than expected bums flopping around in those orange hot shorts...
Nothing much to say except... LAME. Period
n last but not least
7) the latte from the Starbucks in Liang Court...
No pics cos the meeting up was last min decision n cos my MacBook is still hospitalised..
It has been diagnosed with LCD cancer n the only way to salvage it was an LCD transplant n hardware upgrade...
NO dun look at me like that........... yes yes... so u still think PCs are good huh??
So y can't I access Blogger on the PC i have at home jus cos I no got Firefox?
Not to mention the bi annual crashings of the home shared PC, resulting in shitloads of CDs containing my Mom's larger than Huge music collection...
Anyway...
i agree it's still damn chee bye cos the mutha-#$^%^&*-fuckin thing is only 5.5 months old... n i'm still paying the monthly instalments...
I got so much to update u bout...
such as my amazing adventures at M&M's world in New York...
plus lotsa fun pics...
Should be able to claim for the loss of use dun ya think?
................
Alright... sure sounds like I'm suffering from a severe bout of bitch fit as well cos I jus feel compelled to punctuate each n every one of my sentences with the F word...
Other than that... I can't wait for Co's wedding thingy morrow...
She has requested that I use my trusty Terios as a sista car... which means the dude gets to dress up with those pretty flower things!! ;D
I even dragged my weak self to drive Terios out to a manual car wash after getting my MC this afternoon so it would be sparkling clean for its maiden wedding task!
All I can say i watch this space for pics of morrow...
cos we sistas planned a host of sabos.... on top of the timetable... n the music to be played n all that...
it's gonna be kinda nostalgic too cos the event is bringing together ex Domers from the longest time ago...
like a hilarious ex supervisor who now went back to KL ready but coming down to be Adi's brother...
like my sec sch senior who works in BJS n coming back cos she's gonna b the emcee for the nite...
like the super strict n naggy ex manager whom I learned a whole lot bout providing good customer service from...
People whom i tot I would never encounter again are all coming together to celebrate the getting together of the only long standing couple whom i know of...
They have been together for more than 7 yrs!!!!!!!
And they r such long term frenz of mine... starting out from mere acquaintainces as colleagues.
I might not cry... but i'm impressed... n I'm pretty touched too...
Wow... I can only hope that when it comes to my big day, i would have such a supportive group of frenz... not only for me... but for the Him as well...
Only then I feel... the whole experience would be 100% perfect.. :)
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Puked my guts out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment