Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sometimes all u need is a Smiley... :)

Smiley made up of Nougats...
Made w love to surprise a special someone...

It's strange how sometimes things just seem to change overnight...
They say u can't change a person in a relationship..
That somehow a leopard can never change its spots....
That's all true...

If it were u... will u be willing to take that chance n put yr heart on the line again n again?

Whichever it is... I will always be me....
Sweet canoodly, always willing to do something Xtra, loving, caring, crazy, temperamental n reasonably(or so I wld like to think o_0) demanding me.
heh heh~ ;p

I really dunno wat's keeping the Love up inside me.... but at the moment, it's still there lar. >.<

Alrightey... Am turning 26 by midnite morrow.... M not ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOB~* :(

I'm always 22 OKIE!!! n I always feel 22!!!
And I will Act n plAy like m 22!!!!

Too bad I can't always look 22.. though I try my best!

My wish... my wish when I get my cake is that I find a way to be Forever 22.... never turning a year older Eva!!!

N n n... to be happy... everyday... every minute....
N n n.. to be able to love n pamper... myself... pple close to me.... like have been doing...
N finally... to know wat I want in my life by the end of the year...
(someone somewhere pls give me a sign...) ;D
.....................................................................................

While waiting for Shereen's photo CD for me...
Here's a pic of the Stones at Stonehenge I took with my mobile....

No comments: