:)
This is me...!Always 19... always 22.....
Always someone's baby gal....Oh yes I would really like to be....
I was greedy...Made 3 wishes....
But no can tell!
Yep... though the pics not too good quality,
can u see the skyline view behind me??
can u see the skyline view behind me??
Guess where was I????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
70th floor... Swissotel....
.
.
.
Nope, not boring Equinox.....
.
.
.
.
.
But.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jaan.
:)
This French food place lar.
Best unobstructed view of SIN!!
Courtesy of this dude....
All nicely organised n timed by him lei...
But I foiled it (kinda) by being late......
as usual...
When do u people know me to be on time other than for Werk? hahaha~ ;p
- The flowers came when I still at home... (running late with a towel round my hair)... when I supposed to b safely in a cab down to meet him....
- The skyline table reservation taken up by someone else cos supposed to b there by 1915hrs but I only made it to Boat Quay at 1930... ;( bleah~
- The movie tickets, for Paris, Jetaime wasted cos we were late starting dinner mah...
Aiyoh...
I'm sorry Sweetie!!!
I'm a wreck when it comes to handling surprises n occasions!!
And so he remained patient w me....
And ravaged the mango mousse... hee*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
70th floor... Swissotel....
.
.
.
Nope, not boring Equinox.....
.
.
.
.
.
But.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jaan.
:)
This French food place lar.
Best unobstructed view of SIN!!
Courtesy of this dude....
All nicely organised n timed by him lei...
But I foiled it (kinda) by being late......
as usual...
When do u people know me to be on time other than for Werk? hahaha~ ;p
- The flowers came when I still at home... (running late with a towel round my hair)... when I supposed to b safely in a cab down to meet him....
- The skyline table reservation taken up by someone else cos supposed to b there by 1915hrs but I only made it to Boat Quay at 1930... ;( bleah~
- The movie tickets, for Paris, Jetaime wasted cos we were late starting dinner mah...
Aiyoh...
I'm sorry Sweetie!!!
I'm a wreck when it comes to handling surprises n occasions!!
And so he remained patient w me....And ravaged the mango mousse... hee*
Okie... I can't fault him for not lovin' me enough ready....
It's uncharacteristic of him to not get annoyed w me in such circumstances... ;p
eeps~
Cheers!
Some really good wine chosen by Ray...
Dun play play hor...
he used to be one of those wine maestro in restaurants who chooses which wine for the menu n wat year n watever blah blah wine talk n took part in Wine Sommelier competition n won awards b4 hor....
*pimping my boy*
I think I look like a doll here...
hee* not shy
It's uncharacteristic of him to not get annoyed w me in such circumstances... ;p
eeps~
Cheers!Some really good wine chosen by Ray...
Dun play play hor...
he used to be one of those wine maestro in restaurants who chooses which wine for the menu n wat year n watever blah blah wine talk n took part in Wine Sommelier competition n won awards b4 hor....
*pimping my boy*
I think I look like a doll here...hee* not shy
So... while the food at Jaan is nothing to rave bout... (though very much over priced!! Could have bought a Sony psp n got back change!!! ;( )...
... Ambience was good....
... View was excellent!
...Service was thoughtful! (they remembered our request to shift us to a window seat when one was available...)
... Ambience was good....
... View was excellent!
...Service was thoughtful! (they remembered our request to shift us to a window seat when one was available...)
..... But at the same time questionable.. (they forgot an order for more sparkling h20... n the funniest thing was that.... they gave us a comment card... which was already filled in.. by AnotheR guest!! -_____-") kinda embarrassing if u ask me! ;p
*yar dodo stop being bitchy*
heee!
In conclusion... go there only if u have got some special occasion....
highly recommended for guys who wanna propose to their girl friends..
pop a bottle of bubbly followed by the question....
If yr girl's idea of romance is anywhere near as ole fashioned as mine....
chances r that she might just burst into happy tears n say yes....
not to mention she might jus reward you with a nice n glorious *ahem* .
;D
Once again....
Happy Birthday to Moi!!! WaWAwawAWAwaawWaa!!
*yar dodo stop being bitchy*
heee!
In conclusion... go there only if u have got some special occasion....
highly recommended for guys who wanna propose to their girl friends..
pop a bottle of bubbly followed by the question....
If yr girl's idea of romance is anywhere near as ole fashioned as mine....
chances r that she might just burst into happy tears n say yes....
not to mention she might jus reward you with a nice n glorious *ahem* .
;D
Once again....
Happy Birthday to Moi!!! WaWAwawAWAwaawWaa!!

1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment