Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Please Call Meeee....

For AUCkland TOday!!!!! So I can be back for Stephane Pompougnac tis weekend!!!!
SobS~

The last time i had to do a measly jakarta nitestop... n he cancelled...
This time he's doing a double!!! Fri n Sat!!

Pls pls call me for a flight that lets me return by Fri or Sat evening!!!!!

Wahahahah~

Sorry for the long hiatus guys...
Had a busy busy 2 weeks of flying after sending off my grandma...

Anyhoo.. im back...
from a NRT followed by another NRT LAx..

Pple close to me know i hate doing the NRT LAx...
I get homesick n cranky cos Im still using a old fashion un-3Ged phone... which i love too much to part with...;p

But the lot that I flew with this time made it so much better...

With my flymates enroute to Shibuya

Super sleepy faced me in Ueno...

Super cool bus lar...
n big nice bike next to it..
Wat do u call these kinda bikes huh huh huh??
Reeducate me... I passed my biker gal days when I decided i wasn't brave enough to finish my bike license!! ;p

Choya n Asahi n Sapporo in the long nights n shopping n ramen in the day...
A much needed break from all that Akl bull-crap n to bring the romance of flying back into my jaded self...

Sigh...
So i cut out ads from Recruit n threw them away when I packed...
M I disillusioned still? Or just fickle??

Anyhoo...
I got encouragement from this super 'yim-chim' chief who said I had not only the right service attitude but aptitude as well...
It was nice hearing a superior tell me in the down period in my career that he saw potential in me... to be a leader in the airlines...
Being one who has great expectations of myself... i jus need to hear tt I could really be good at something I always hoped n tot i was good at...

ah well....

But whyyyyy...
Why did Mr Pompougnac not come 1 weekend earlier!??!?!?
I have not danced so shiokly to any other moosic since his set at Zoukout 2 years back le laR!!!
*wailllllll* ;___(

Then... of all SSS6s... today they never call me....
Nabeiz~

Murphy's law.... %^%^&*^#!##(

.......................................................................................................................................................
Today met the chums in town...

At NyDc Heeren

Hee heeeee~

You know you can talk bout anything with yr buddies when even the most taboo X-rated subjects can be discussed openly...
hiak hiaks~

D n D

After facial lar, i no put make up...
So D ask me to pose at angle... ;p

D n Wee

D & G

What can i say...
I need decent conversations with real people to keep myself sane lor...
It's the people u can be yourself with tt makes the world a lil more tolerable...
Bitching sessions r good for the heart.

I'm blessed...
.................................................................................................................
My nails r dry n ripe so im gonna go sleep..
When i wake... i hope im going to Akl or any 4 day flight that brings me home on Fri....
Sat also can...
I not greedy..
1 nite of Pompougnac Live....
Pls pls pls~~~!!

No comments: