Monday, June 23, 2008

Jetlagged n ranting...

I think i is on frankfurt time..
Actually i dunno...
Cos i sleep at funny times in Fra also..
grrrr

So... i prowled Facebook n google n wikipedia n blogs n crew web email n attempted change of flights since 5am
Until i realised i've got pictures in my cam tt i haven't blogged bout..
wahhahahah~ ;p

Fri the 13th!!
My last Fri in sg til 18th Jul cos of my sucky Jul roster..
no need to say where...
If it's not Animal Resort, home, or airport for work when i is in Sg.. it's only Zouk.
Wat a sad limited life i have...

The boys..

Me n my ah Bang

Me n Cheshire Cat.....

See any resemblance??
Actually much much look alike... ;D
Haaahaaahaa!

"my precioussss..."

I wonder if tt was his way of showing affection... or possession...
hmmm... ; /
hehehehhee~

I like tt he tries to look unglam in photos so i can look more gorgeous...
;p

Much better...
i have become addicted to tall dudes...
;pp hah!
....................................................


These r to prove to Ong Girl tt I DID trawl every Duane Reade pharmacy n the occasional Walgreens in Manhattan whilst in NYC..

No Weather Works series!?!??

Why u must use so atas shampoo one girl!!?!?
...........................................................................................

Oh i forgot to mention...
Dannyboy's coming back!!
He's got something to tell me n i hope it's good!

so is my other favourite, Eddie!!
Can give Oyster nite another attempt! ;p

Ironically I get rostered a Syd n Lhr flight...
when they r both back in Sg!
Bah! ;D


6 comments:

beng said...

hahaha Kev.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hehs....to think u managed to find kev a lookalike



Big Mussel

shhhh said...

look like riggghhht... ;D
hahaha

Anonymous said...

that guy in blue look like fuck

shhhh said...

probably still has a better than u smelly anonymous ;p

shhhh said...

better heart i mean!