MBF = Man's best friend... if i'm talking bout my dog...
MBF= Metrosexual best friend.... if im hanging out with a suspiciously gay-kinda figure...
But i only got one kinda MBF...
my Male Best Friend lar..
Someone who knows how all my ex bfs look like...
Someone who knows all my tragic stories..
Someone who lets me bite n hound in the dead of the nite despite GMT differences machiam like a bf but is not...
Someone who is fortunately single at the moment... (not tt i preventing him from getting attached lor... NOT AT aLL. I is encouraging n aspiring wing woman eh ;p)
I was Campfire Coordinator lor...
Confirm unglam.
Argh!~
So he tot he saw a phantom of my ex bf.. but tot he was too fat to be real...
I was jus too drunk to recognise!
After all we finished a total of 2 jugs of Martell soda, 1 jug of Chivas Green Tea, 3 shots of Sex on the Beach each..
N ran outta cigges by the time we finished our 3rd jug.
i is reigning 5-10 ah lian queen among the nerds hor....;p~
I'm proud of yr Newpaper New Face icequeen conquests my young padwan... ...... ;)
;D
zzzzzzzz
I was jus too drunk to recognise!
After all we finished a total of 2 jugs of Martell soda, 1 jug of Chivas Green Tea, 3 shots of Sex on the Beach each..
N ran outta cigges by the time we finished our 3rd jug.
i is reigning 5-10 ah lian queen among the nerds hor....;p~
I'm proud of yr Newpaper New Face icequeen conquests my young padwan... ...... ;)
;D
zzzzzzzz
2 comments:
sorry. we had a total of 5 jugs. u can't count ah..
TOO MUCH TO DRINk . LATER doctor scold again..:(
5 meh?? 2 martell soda, 1 chivas green tea... then 1 more martell soda makes it 4 oni no meh??? ooppps..~ ;p
Post a Comment