My congrats to Flozy....
Who has welcomed baby Charis Chua in on the 1st June....
It's a wonder the woman got time to blog bout breastfeeding, cracked nipple n engorgement n unwanted visitations when she's already in the midst of all that...
I'm sure she wont be blog hopping...
Floz if u do see this send me a holler! ;D
Speaking of which...
I can't believe tt my ex sch mates are having babies n getting married all...
sometimes I still think that i behave very much like a adolescent...
not really realising that m very much the full fledged working adult at times...
Looking at my self indulgent lifestyle n already erratic schedule...
i wonder when will i ever be ready to be tied down...
I can't even have the time n space to devote to having a dog!!
N I soooooo badly want a dog!! ;'(
Anyhoo...
these 3 days off have been n will be spent well.
Day1was spent watching Prince Caspian with lover boy, n i managed to hop down to Little India to get my unruly eyebrows threaded n upper lip defuzzed when LB(read: Lover boy) had to go for an appt.
Not only tt.. after much procrastination, I finally got my Gardasil vaccine started on as well..
It's the vaccine against the HPV virus which causes cervix cancer n i seriously think all girlies should get it!
Hah! Dun think that cos u're not promiscuous u won't get exposed to the HPV virus sisters!
Cos even though u might have stuck to only 2 or less partners.. u never know if their exes or their exes' exes had mutiple partners or flings they never told u of...
Well u know how these things work.... ; |
Unfortunately...
So it's better to be safe than sorry.
N prevention is better than cure.
So please go get yrself vaccinated!!
Von dun say i never tell you ah!! ;p
Day2 was spent with an endearing miniature Schnauzer...
who let me pluck her gazillion ear hair without so much as yelping...
it helps tt i've become better at controlling dogs n i've also learnt today tt cooing words of encouragement in their ears really helps encourage better behaviour!
All thanks to the episode of Cesar Millan The Dog Whisperer I watched on Nat Geo whilst in NYC.
Go to cesarmillaninc.com to learn more bout being a pack leader!!
Lastly...
Day3 which will start in a couple hours time...
Will be spent bringing my Daddy to the knee doctor.... (yesh im really v much daddy's girl ;p)
Then probably having lunch with him if he has time for me. hehe~
N then going down to the airport to pick the DC up who will be arriving at approx 2.20pm.
I put him at home when i have enough of him n then I go back down to town for my facial... ;D
Much needed to remove a month's worth of clogged pores n dead cells.
I wonder if I can squeeze in a gym n a Mambo session in the nite.
JUs for the hell of making full use of my last day off.
The rest of the week ahead is chockablock filled with Ong Girl's, Ah wee's n Co's bdays!
N my roster is dead packed!
Got another lousy Colombo turn which requires me to report at freaking 5am somemore!!!
Which very much makes my off day b4 tt void! >;b
Right enough ranting...
Nite!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
New babies, running errands, n early nites...
Posted by
shhhh
at
2:20 am
Labels: Blah blah, Fly life, I'm a Dog Groomer~, Musings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOLLLLLLLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I still blog hop to keep sane from all the breastfeeding and sleepless nights!
Pasture is always greener on the other side. On the other hand, I envy you for being a carefree single!
Post a Comment