If it ain't the Starhub server screwing up.. it's Blogger's.
I'm getting pretty impatient sitting here waiting to upload the pics batch by batch...
n it gets all the more annoying cos the Blogger server is intermittently not working...
Anyway I decided to go ahead with the blogging although there r some pics which I'm not including...
They will be on Facebook lar..
Milan
I think they r extremely pretty though...
Speaking of which... we'll never see that happen in Sg...
Talk about trying to develop street culture...
Fooling around in the Metro..
"Excuse me... can u tell us where the Tokidoki concept store is pls??"
Found ya!!!
*smooch* u cutie!!
Happy flygirl..
Was prepared to not walk outta store without buying anything...
Was not easy to find the place!!!
N too many cute colourful stuff to resist..
Happy prints..
Does more to me than any Gucci or LV.
Er... maybe only Dior comparable.. ;p

Found along the way when tokidoki-ing..
The Duomo revisited!!
<3
The boys n pigeons.
WARNING though: dun let anyone put corn or bird feed in yr hands when u r there!!!
The boys got cheated 5 euros
I walked away when I saw one of them obliging..
True enough... he asked for $$ after a pic was taken..
The boys were new but they sure learnt a good lesson!
Nothing is free... anything which is is prob too good to be true eh.
tata... we looking for a cafe to chill with espressos n then head back to room to Zzzzz~
Eurostar to Florence..
Yeah.. my jus woke up face + hair..
Prevalent outstation..
M possibly the sloppiest flygirl cos zzzz time is too precious!! ;D
No like makeup overseas as well. Make up n dress up r for myself in Sg only. ;p
we did funny things ourselves...
Plus lotsa self taken 'self love' portraits as mentioned here..
N then we sit down n laugh at other pple..
sibei juay pattern...
;D
Speaking of which... we'll never see that happen in Sg...
Talk about trying to develop street culture...
*smooch* u cutie!!
Was prepared to not walk outta store without buying anything...
Was not easy to find the place!!!
Does more to me than any Gucci or LV.
Er... maybe only Dior comparable.. ;p
WARNING though: dun let anyone put corn or bird feed in yr hands when u r there!!!
The boys got cheated 5 euros
I walked away when I saw one of them obliging..
True enough... he asked for $$ after a pic was taken..
The boys were new but they sure learnt a good lesson!
Nothing is free... anything which is is prob too good to be true eh.
The next morning...
Yeah.. my jus woke up face + hair..
Prevalent outstation..
M possibly the sloppiest flygirl cos zzzz time is too precious!! ;D
No like makeup overseas as well. Make up n dress up r for myself in Sg only. ;p
There r no trains direct to Pisa from Milan.
One HAS to get to Pisa via Forence from Milan.
There r hourly trains from Milan to Florence n trains pick up from Florence to Pisa every 15-20 mins.
Travel time:
Milan > Florence = 3+ hours (24 euros)
Florence> Pisa = 1.04 or 1.22 hours depending on which train u take.. (5.40 euros)
Pisa > Milan = 4.50 hours (40 euros)
Total cost : 69.40 euros
Not factoring in the Metro n internal train rides from hotel to main train station in Milan
For the curious.. Milan > Venice train costs only 26-29 euros n is 3+ hours long.
On the Eurostar
Coffee, zzzz, yumy proscuitto sandwiches, girltalk.
forgot to bring DS lite n iPod... grrr
Good thing one can jus look outta the window n stone n never get bored..
we passed Bologna..
n finally..
Firenze Santa Maria Novel(Nouvel?? can't recall)
a.k.a Florence
Where to go wat to do here huh?
shites.. din do research before coming..
So we jus hit the streets..
And picked up on a popular site..
The Duomo in Florence!

N the church jus right beside the Duomo..
someplace they use for baptism..
I really cannot remember how the spell the name of the place..
Sorry!
Eeeps! I jumped outta the flowerbed where i was standing on to take this...
Yeah.. im one of those tourists who dun read signs..
Souvenir shopping in Florence..
Next stop: Pisa!!!
This is where I first spotted it...
where I 'eeked' as I turned the corner of the street n looked up



One HAS to get to Pisa via Forence from Milan.
There r hourly trains from Milan to Florence n trains pick up from Florence to Pisa every 15-20 mins.
Travel time:
Milan > Florence = 3+ hours (24 euros)
Florence> Pisa = 1.04 or 1.22 hours depending on which train u take.. (5.40 euros)
Pisa > Milan = 4.50 hours (40 euros)
Total cost : 69.40 euros
Not factoring in the Metro n internal train rides from hotel to main train station in Milan
For the curious.. Milan > Venice train costs only 26-29 euros n is 3+ hours long.
Coffee, zzzz, yumy proscuitto sandwiches, girltalk.
forgot to bring DS lite n iPod... grrr
n finally..
FLORENCE
a.k.a Florence
shites.. din do research before coming..
The Duomo in Florence!
someplace they use for baptism..
I really cannot remember how the spell the name of the place..
Sorry!
Yeah.. im one of those tourists who dun read signs..
Next stop: Pisa!!!
PISA
we walk long long before we finally got there...
;(
the sun's so hot!
we walk long long before we finally got there...
;(
the sun's so hot!
where I 'eeked' as I turned the corner of the street n looked up
Plus lotsa self taken 'self love' portraits as mentioned here..
N then we sit down n laugh at other pple..
;D
Conclusion:
Flygirl loves Italy...
Flygirl loves Italy...
No comments:
Post a Comment