Thursday, December 22, 2005

I believe...

I believe there are 2 groups of people out there....

NO .... not one who have read tolkien n the other who haven't lar for christ sake....

But rather... I think there is a group of people out there who believe that passion n fire in any long standing relationship WILL fade n become monotonous...n the 2 indivs in the relationship just live together day by day by day... thinking that this is normal n will be the same anyway in any new relationship... with love no less... but they r no longer IN LOVE...

And the other group who believes that 2 people truly in love will stay in love for the rest of their lives... til they r both grey n wrinkly... where the love is still fiery, passion very much alive... n everytime you look at him/her... all you wanna do is snuggle, hold, kiss, manja... everything...
You just have to find The Right One...

Thats y we see some really old couples still holding hands when they go out... still smile n look at each other in that loving way each time they speak to each other... n you think to yourself... that is the kind of relationship you'd want...

Which group do you belong to?

I want to find The One... n I hope The One finds me too ... n we both feel the same way bout each other.

I want to feel my heart skip a beat each time I see/touch/feel him... n I want the passion to live on forever...

Am I being too idealistic?

I mean.. how many of the said loving old couples do we see in our lifetime when we go jalan in town?

I like only seen 3 before... n 1 onboard... where they sat opposite each other in first class... n had so much to talk n laugh bout while they ate slowly course by course...
so damn sweet... n it's been like that prob for the past 50 years they been together...

Is that possible?

These days people have all become so jaded.

When i talk to all my frenz bout my decision... they all wondered why.

When i told them the reason... they stared at me n said that it's all natural for feelings to tone down n fade gradually in any long relationship.
And this is coming from married people as well.

I get very disappointed whenever I hear all these man...
Means people are getting married for the sake of getting married.... not for love...

HaizzzZZzz....

This ideal of mine will prob contribute to the reason why I will still be single when i'm 40 next time with no market value...

But then again... what is life without ideals...

I'm pessimistic... but I'm always hopeful. Sad but true.

I'm working on my New Year resolutions... will blog when I get back from London next week!
;)

No comments: