Just got back from my ex team chief's post Xmas party...
Wah liaw... it was a world of married couples... n babies... mostly 2nd babies...
Gosh...
It should have occured to me earlier on to bring someone with me too... but I tot it was just gonna be a small gathering of people...
Who knows... all these people that I never met before even at work suddenly all turn up with their spouses n children...
*hands to head*
Wah piang... I'm still reeling man.. as I had a glimpse of wat my future would be like if I married a fellow flymate...
abit of envy also. eeeks!!! Can't be!??!? I'm not ready! *Horrified look* >;O
Yep... I'm also starting to realise a pattern in fly life... always hanging with people whom you never met b4... n never know whether will meet again...
That was my Christmas in London as well...
Chilling n drinking n playing games with people whom I just met since the day b4 Christmas...
Sometimes there are hits... sometimes there are misses...
But okie la... most of the times it is still wacky n fun! ;D
However... on Christmas day itself... all I wanted for Christmas was for the radio stations to stop playing Mariah Carey's rendition of "All I want for Christmas" every half an hour; and for the hangover headache (which I hardly get one lor!) to go away... *groan*... A result of mixing cheap wines n lotsa beer, irish cream, whiskey...
Speaking of Whiskey...
My Baby!! *smoochies*
He actually enjoyed being treated like a bolster... ;DMy bao bei is the cutest! LOVE LOVE LOVE....***
hee hee~
Anyway... before the doggy digression... yes... fly life... n weird party...
On the long drive home from Changi Prison area... I realised I might have gotten a better idea of the qualities The One ought to have...
Still piecing these together even as I showered....
Hmmm...this might mean a better start to the new year... a vague idea of what I want!?!
Off to Bombay morrow night... n the countdown to New Year will be onboard in the middle of boarding.... ;( sigh.... how very pathetic.
Til next year, big bear hugs n wet kisses people! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment