Sunday, December 18, 2005

With Love From Kong...

I slept... the entire day..

Couldn't wake up in time to do a dinner n movie with Kelly lor...

Until The Rif invited me to watch either King Kong or Aeonflux around 8 plus did I manage to rouse...
Even then... I only peeled myself off the bed at bout 9... Yawnz~

As usual... when I know what I wanna wear n feel like it... I can persuade my lazy self to step out...
I settled for this...


My sass&bide white corduroy jeans... top from mung guo, belt from 100 yen shop, choc brown pumps from Guess...

Dunno wat are sass&bide jeans? I can tell ya they R definitely not from the bloody ptui n poser Skin Couture shop.. eeks... sekali they bring in...
then really neh neh.

Even if I really wanna buy Ed Hardy tanks, I die die also won't buy from there... Not getting personal... but I just think the stuff brought in might be way too cool for the shop's concept.

Just cos got moo-lah then think can look cool with these indie brands?
Just cos got moo-lah then wanna do retail... Puh-lease...
But this is just wat I think ah.....

Watchever... I think the sass&bide make my thick thighs look super slim... n the low cut sits just nice for big butt me.

And very happy cos I lost another 2 kg... muhahaha!



Look wat I saw at the groundfloor lift landing when I went downstairs...


The piggy broke le...

I kept laughing n laughing cos Rif says it puts a new meaning into the word "broke"
hee hee hee hee... so cute!
And it's a golden pig somemore...

Someone must be as broke as me to want to break such a big piggy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D

Yes I'm damn broke... but I also won't break the big pink pig I have at home...


My NETS card actually got declined today when I tried to pay tax for my duty-free cigs.

Yes, it's my first carton in like freaking 6 months... n Yes, even crew has to pay tax otherwise I might be caught for smuggling n get fined $100 per pack n lose my job...
So dun think our ciggies all damn cheap huh... we also pay tax okie... blab~

Can't stop laughing after I saw the pig... HAHAHAHAHAHA~~~


okie.... *giggles* yar lar very lame right... but when you broke like me then you can relate to the
pig.

Anyhoo... King Kong was a blast... I LOVE it loveitloveitloveitloveit...!
I actually teared... but stopped myself so my mascara won't run...

Rif kept saying it's only computer! Not real one!
but I told him I met Kong in Times Square in NYC...... Really!!!

You see...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Was ecstatic when I saw him! Squealed like a little girl!
Lucky I came out that day to Times Square when I did, though departing later in the evening... cos the day before I was sightseeing alone in Times Square as well n he wasn't up!!!

So happy!

Kong, sweet as ever, obliged to having his pic taken..

Lucky I not blonde haired n blue eyed.. otherwise he sure pick me up n squeeze me... ahahahaha! ;D

He looked so real lor.. the hair fly fly in the wind... how dare Rif say he not real!?!?

Humph... watever it is... I think Kong is just a single, lonely, super temperamental, explosive n possessive ape...but so sweet....

esp the scene when he n Naomi Watts were Kong-skating in the rink in Central Park... hee hee

Next time if I ever date a guy who's got super strong arms like him, I can say:

"Wah, last night XXX damn Kong lor... when he put his arms around my waist n held me oh-so-super-close to him... he practically took my breath away..."

OR OR someone ultra psycho possessive...:

"Oh my god, last night at the club when YYY came up to me n spoke close to my ear, he got so Kong-ed by XXX... lucky the bouncers came to break them up!"

HAHAHAHA~

Went to Deep Dish at Zouk after...
It was bout 0330 liao...

Have to go... cos Deep Dish is my absolute fave... along with others like Sasha, Danny Tenaglia, the now defunct Tyrant, n recently Stephane Pompougnac...

In my room only got 2 posters on my walls... One is the world map.. where I dot the places I visit,,
The other is one of those posters they put up in the Zouk toilets last time... autographed by the men themselves... some... 2-3 years ago? I can't remember.

Wah... music very good! I've actually got the George On Tour album.. but haven't listened to it yet cos my player spoil... n my Mac too jammed up liao, dun wanna jam it up somemore...

Some pretty big tracks they dropped... including Say Hello.. which made me go yay yay...
And we stayed til 5pm... just when they were doing an encore track I think.

Gee was hoping they would drop the Deep Dish remix of Gabrielle's Rise... very nostalgic track!

Yawn~... gotta call it a night.. or er... day.. watever... gotta get up later to buy a VIP Xmas present!

As for whether it's a bigger crime to be told a lie or denied the facts... I've finally come to terms with it n decided that one doesn't really have to know everything...

Yes I know... so not me... but I'm old n mellow now... so I dun give a flying fish! ;D

No comments: