... a state of well-being n pleasant excitement...
N I'm experiencing it.... : )
It's been a really long long time... maybe 5 years? Since I last felt this way...
I dunno if he's right... or if it's going anywhere.. but I dun care.. just gonna lap it all up n have fun along the way... ON MY TERMS... heee
I'm not ready to get attached either.. having way too much fun... so like I said.. it's all gonna be on my terms.. my ground rules... hahaha~
Many people are dying for updates.. Gosh..
Let's just call him Ray. He's 29 this year... n one of the managers at Penny Black.
In fact he was the duty mgr that nite at Hat Party...
And I met him a 2nd time when I went to MoS with Fi n Mel...
He brought me out to dinner at a place he used to manage... n gave me another pleasant surprise...
Since it was at Holland V... Brought him to meet Deniz n Michelle...
I had to...
Seems like my scanner for Evil/Disgusting/Psycho/Fugly guys malfunctioned after some inactivity...
I needed 2nd opinion... ;p
Deniz's text message to me when I left was ... :"Not bad lei girl! Suit you! :D "
!!!BINGO!!! ;D
And he's the way I like them to be...
Nice soft spiky hair, clean-cut look with nice skin/complexion... just the right height for me to wind my arms around his neck when we smooch... n dresses the way I like...
Nothing I would like to be changed!!
Whoop! ;D *GrinZ*
He left me weak kneed, n starry eyed after a long smooch outside the door...
Haven't felt this way for like forever.... And almost forgot how good it feels really...
;-)
*
..................................................................
Seeing him later to catch a movie n dinner I think... b4 having to meet Von again to go MoS later with her LA Boyz... hahaha.
Will try to take my own pics this time... cos the Dbl-o photo gallery taking so long to update one lei!
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Euphoria...
Posted by
shhhh
at
3:38 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
somebody's in loOOOooooOOoooooveeeeeeeeeeeee
Yeah! And I sure think that I deserve it!!!!! ;D
Post a Comment