Finally!!
Dbl O party pix for Apr 8... the night I met my new beau...
Clockwise from left: John, Peter, Me, Von, Ping, VinAfter 4-5 jugs or so of poison n 30 syringes of Mango Lychee...
Just having so much fun.....
Peter, Me, Ping, n the Dbl O photographer girl...Mahahahaha~
Only went to Dbl O thrice n always got my pic in the site cos Von knows the girl there...
Go Zouk for lifetime also never!!! ;D
And finally......... reveal to all my new love...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ray n Me... !
My ideal Nerdy Cute Bad Boy...
Only went to Dbl O thrice n always got my pic in the site cos Von knows the girl there...
Go Zouk for lifetime also never!!! ;D
And finally......... reveal to all my new love...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ray n Me... !My ideal Nerdy Cute Bad Boy...
He came over to buy me back a drink after I hopped over to say hi earlier....
The whole affair is like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle all falling together...
I can't wait to tell all my friends bout him... I'm usually not like this!!! ;D
And I usually dun hold a guy's hands when out with him unless I really like him...
Holding a guy's arms is okie I feel... but holding hands is like announcing to the world that you're attached...
Right.. I said I dun wanna get attached.. I still dun feel ready.. having only known him for a week...
But I just wanna go with the flow... see where this takes us.
We had a minor tiff last nite when he made me wait one whole hour knowing I hadn't slept since wed nite n had to do a Hkg turn the next day...
But everything's good cos I can't stay angry at him once I saw him waiting downstairs next to the cab...
He's such a sweetheart n I get butterflies in my stomach whenever he holds me.
I watched him sleep n realised that I could really fall in love with this one....
Like I said in the previous post... he's the way I like 'em...
Got super man-man attitude n all... *gush gush*
Meeting Kelly later for dinner n Fi n Sean for drinks...
Everyone's shocked that I'm suddenly happy n gushing n in love... n they all wanna meet him.
hahahaha~
Keeping my emotions in check though...
Been hurt too many times already n I've set my mind to seeing this new love through in a different way..
As in I'm still gonna spend the same amount of time with my close frenz... keep them involved, n not get carried away into a world of only me n him...
*Fingers crossed*
The whole affair is like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle all falling together...
I can't wait to tell all my friends bout him... I'm usually not like this!!! ;D
And I usually dun hold a guy's hands when out with him unless I really like him...
Holding a guy's arms is okie I feel... but holding hands is like announcing to the world that you're attached...
Right.. I said I dun wanna get attached.. I still dun feel ready.. having only known him for a week...
But I just wanna go with the flow... see where this takes us.
We had a minor tiff last nite when he made me wait one whole hour knowing I hadn't slept since wed nite n had to do a Hkg turn the next day...
But everything's good cos I can't stay angry at him once I saw him waiting downstairs next to the cab...
He's such a sweetheart n I get butterflies in my stomach whenever he holds me.
I watched him sleep n realised that I could really fall in love with this one....
Like I said in the previous post... he's the way I like 'em...
Got super man-man attitude n all... *gush gush*
Meeting Kelly later for dinner n Fi n Sean for drinks...
Everyone's shocked that I'm suddenly happy n gushing n in love... n they all wanna meet him.
hahahaha~
Keeping my emotions in check though...
Been hurt too many times already n I've set my mind to seeing this new love through in a different way..
As in I'm still gonna spend the same amount of time with my close frenz... keep them involved, n not get carried away into a world of only me n him...
*Fingers crossed*

No comments:
Post a Comment