Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Life's One Big Party...

During my 'consultation' with Fi's mom, one of the many things she told me to reflect upon was my fear of being happy...

It's true.. I'm constantly worrying... freaking out when the smallest doubt/thought creeps into my head...
n always preparing myself for the worst...
always expecting the good things to come to an end...

"Why r you so afraid of being happy? Why can't you just let go n enjoy yourself?"
"If your frenz love you for who you r, they will come to you... not the other way round.."

After that session... I did reflect on wat I was told to n made the necessary changes as advised...

I started taking my liver detox pills...
I asked myself "Who am I, What do I want... sporadically as precribed
I stopped cramming my days with coffee appts n sat back waiting for my frenz to ask me out instead...
I stopped having a whole list of expectations for my Mr Right n met people with an open mind...
I stopped looking into the past for a glimpse of my future...

The result???

V.Good! :D

I can't believe that I finally found the person who I like just the way he is...

Me n Ray again... New Asia Bar 12th Apr

Maybe it's too soon to say anything... or are we moving too fast?
(Argh! see it's that worrying-afraid-to-be-happy stupid biatch of me surfacing again! ; < ) Fine fine fine.... I WILL be happy... I WILL stop worrying... >ooohh saaahhh<>

No comments: