Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Abu Dhabi...

Greetings from Abu Dhabi people!!
;D

Will be back in Sin on Thursday afternoon... before being whisked off to Batam by Ray... *girly giggles*

These 9 days far too long liao larrrr...
Now that I've got a new bf it's really difficult to leave base..

If buying calling cards can accumulate loyalty points, think Ray would be able to redeem a freaking house by the end of 6 mths.. hee hee hee ;D


Not only that, the stay is like sooo long that:

I ran outta shampoo (both kinds!!)
I ran outta facial cotton wool (lucky got spare pkt in cargo courtesy of Boots..)
I ran outta shower gel...

Nb Banabas...~

Enough of bitching...
Got tons of pics to blog bout in Dubai n Moscow!!!

Went on desert tour n sand dune bashing in Dubai..
And finally saw the Burj Al Arab!!
For the ignorant (;p) , it's the famous 7 star hotel that Dxb is famed for larrr..

I'm done with Moscow as well...
3 clear days in The Cow...
Have the workings of the Metro on my fingertips....

Watch this space for pics n updates!!
..................................................................

For those people who are going like:
"See see, I told ya you would get attached before the middle of the year!!
I told ya n you lost the bet!!! haha
Neh neh ni boo boo~"

Hey go away you smelly numbnuts...
~Bleah~&*#@#$%!! ;PP

Been thinking bout it for the past week...
To me.. falling in love is like standing at the edge of a really tall building looking down...
Contemplating...
But b4 deciding whether it's rite or wrong...
Or which is the best way to handle it...
you take the leap of faith... whether you've been bitten twice or thrice b4...
On the way down though, I start to wonder if I had actually signed on for a bungee leap which has a backup strap to hold me...
.................................

My stupid flymate laughing as she is reading this behind my shoulder in the crew room now... Nb bananas..
gotta go!


No comments: