Apologies on the lack of updates...
after the previous post... I just felt no inspiration to write... nor any happening things to write bout.
Except that The Rif seems to be ignoring me... ah well..
But last nite was sooooo FUN!!! ;D
Din wanna go out actually cos couldn't find any khaki...
Went to meet Von the Party Princess at Coco Latte in MS when she called...
She had some frenz over from L.A., people she knew over Friendster...
We hopped over to Dbl O n feasted on freaking cheap $12 jugs.... $12 per jug lei!!!!!!!!!!
Freaking cheap!!!
N OD-ed on shots of Mango Lychee...
Will post the pics up once they update the Dbl O photo gallery. ;D
Watch this space!@!!
And this finally happened.....
I dun care if they say flowers are just a cheap ploy to get chicks...
Or if they r indeed symbolic vaginas...
You can also say I have low self esteem if I need flowers to feel good bout myself... but I dun care.
It makes me smile... n go "Whoop"! inside... ;D
Sigh... *happy smile*
About time I've been properly wooed dun ya think?? It's been eons!
And I'm tired of chasing men!
Haha...
And he's so sweet to keep saying he'll message me this time n that... wanted to bring me out to dinner... called me after he sent me home this morning, n brought me flowers before he went to work today... *gush*
Er in case you think he just picked me up last nite...
no lar!!!
we kinda know each other n met a couple of times... just din get to talk to each other much til i went over to say hi at Dbl O last nite.
Already tot he was cute b4 liao... I'm a sucker for the Nerdy Cute Bad Boy look!
How does that look like you wonder... aiyah.. you sure say i bad taste one... but I like! ;D
mahahahaha~
And he smells good!
So do the lilies!!
LaLalalala... made my day... : )
Off to Seoul tonight. Happy happy!!! :D

1 comment:
horny i love ya!!!! =)
you and ur flowerS! updates!
Post a Comment