Monday, April 23, 2007

The 5Bs of Women...

My atas hairstylist of 6 years gave me a nice compliment on Saturday...

I'm impressed cos he never really gave me a sincere compliment before..
He always forgets the things I tell him... which makes it seem like he really ain't listening during our conversations...
Or that he just can't be bothered to remember... insincerity lar...

But just that day... he looked really happy to see me....
N said something like I'm one of the rare breeds who have the 2 Bs...

2Bs?? huh?

He whispered in my ear... Brains n Beauty...

*blush*

2 Bs huh??

I came up with 3 other Bs...

Namely Butt, Boobies... n Balls...

eh... Balls not the ding dong balls hanging behind the schlong...

More like gutsy, feisty... kinda balls... ok??

Eh.... Cos he made my head so big le...
Think I would like to add Balls n Butt to my own list...

Cos Breasts I definitely boh...

N I get compliments on my behind... *gigggglees*

So I got 4 Bs lei!!!!!
Brains, Beauty, Butt n Balls...

How many Bs u have??? ;D

No comments: