Monday, April 09, 2007

Chocolate High, Annoying Mentees...n Big boys with Bolsters...

Went to catch 251, The Intimate story of Annabel Chong ... on Fri nite...

I really liked it!!

I guess u can take me outta Singapore all the time...
But you can never take the Singapore outta me one lorrr...

hehe~

But honestly...

After travelling all over the world.. visiting big cities in Europe, States, Asia....

My fave place is still Singapore...

Where the MRT runs without delays... the buses consistent, the streets safe at night n the food available all night....


Me at Max Brenner's Choc Bar...


Finally go le....
Been wanting to try the chocolate shots there for like eons.... since the days b4 I started fly...



Chocolate licks...

Woooo soooo goood.....
Instant satisfaction....

Maybe bit sweet... so order some hot latte to counter the hyper sweetness n richness...
Yum..

Wanted to order the chocolate souffle but out le... ;(

But had the waffle n it was really good too!!!!
Though I thought the vanilla ice cream used (which we changed from coconut ice cream s stated in menu) like quite lousy lei...

But still tons better than ANY dessert.. or ANY food for that matter, that I tried in China...
........................................................................................................................................................................

Was in Sydney over the weekend n met up with Danny boy...


Helped him bring over some stuff from Sin as he's studying there now...

He sure scold me for putting this here... but the man has a security blanket n bolster...

hee hee hee hee heeh eeeeee!!


He brought me to Pancakes On The Rocks, a 24 hr cafe at the Rocks which serves some delicious pancakes n crepes...

And walked around looking for a decent place to have a chill out drink....


Actually the people who go out clubbing there all dress quite atas...
The men all in shirts n pants... plus blazers...
The girls will ALL be in dresses.... waist cinched with belts.... or tunics w tights... very fashion magazine... not bad...


I felt so so dressed down in my hoodie n drainpipes n converses... nil make up n GLASSES somemore!!! argh~


Very tired lei!! Din sleep much the nite b4 n had to be mentor to a super blur trainee on the flight.. more on that later...

Like I said.. the girls quite chio... the Asian girls were cute too... but a little young... too young for Dan lar...


But damn sian.... cos ALL of them dress like that...
There's no variety one... no girls in punky outfits... non in goth...non dressed spunky or interesting... just that pretty lil fashion mag dress thing going on...


And the make up n hair also so boring.... Zouk crowd beat the crowd in the most Atas club in Sydney ANYTIME..... Yawnz~



ALso hor... the bars there... (as in the bar where u order yr drink from..) the counters all sticky n wet n the bartenders dun bother keepin 'em dry...

And behind the counter.... the bar itself is wet n icky...
Yucks... kinda put me off ordering drinks for a bit...

Wat happened to service standards????

Oh well.... maybe Dan is rite... T.I.A. .... This Is Australia..... wat more do u expect????

That's why Singapore is still my favourite place... hee hee~
......................................................................................................................................................................

Speaking of annoying mentees... I dun remember myself being so StupiD.. on my first attachment flight...

Scared... yes

Blur.. yes

Petrified til can't function properly... yes...

But not stooopid lor...

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

And these r the people who r gonna be joining the ranks of fly life... n people whom I'm gonna have to work with in the future....


*slap hand to forehead*


And I did not stress her... in fact I was being uncharacteriscally NICE to her... NO ZAPPING at all...
until the seniors in my zone started to mock me n say that I need to be harsher...


Replay of my brain-draining n energy sucking trainee ...

1) I passed the seat number to her... repeated my instrustions slowly to her...
"Serve seat 65F this indian veg meal.... say this. this .this.... offer drinks...."

I turned to serve a pax... n turning back... I found she served 64F...

This is the 2nd time it happened on the flight already!!!!!!
Can't even see a freaking number correctly???



2) "Help me to serve a can of Coke.. with a separate cup of ice... for pax seated at 49B pls"
She gave me THE million dollar look for seconds....
Repeated instructions sllllowwwly.... n repeated seat number THRICE....

came back n caught her stowing a can of DIET coke back in fridge....
no separate ice.... coke poured in...

"Did u hear me say DIET coke?? I think I said COKE, REGULAR coke like 3 X. And he wants a SEPARATE CUP OF ICE..."

All these while never raising my voice hor....

I dun wanna make anyone cry one lor...

SIgh..................................



3) "okie... how do u make a brandy dry, or wat if pax ask for a whisky dry??"

(I asking this cos I come to realise that many new fly people r really quite STUPID, or they jus dun dig alcohol... cos many of them can't tell the diff between bourbon n whisky.... or wat the hell is a Screwdriver....

Ever heard stories of fly people who put dry ice in brandy when requested for a brandy dry??))

My trainee's answer.... "errrr...... u put in 1 part brandy.... n Dry Vermouth???"


*gasp**!!!


"No no no no no no.............. dry... dry gingerale... u jus add gingerale!!! Din u learn all that in training?!?!?"


OHHHH my GOd....


Yesh... these r the bimbos who think that fly life is all bout looking pretty with the required heavy make up n grooming standards.... n shasaying down the aisles n around the airport in their tight uniforms..... wriggling their cute bottoms...


Argh>.....

And all these while doing so much mooooorrrre mistakes...
Blurness n unsureness I can take...


AND not doing yr homework n zero mental preparation I can't tolerate if coupled with bad attitude...


HOWEVER, Stupidity n complete ignorance is something I CANNOT IMAGINE PEOPLE R CAPABLE OF!!!

I dun understand how can some people have NO knowledge of really really basic stuff???

But this experience with this particular set of trainees have shown me that I actually can tolerate....


My patience has once again advanced to a higher level...
Another step closer to nirvana....


I can only wish the 2 blur cocks the best of luck the next flight they go on to....
n pray that I never have to work with them ever....

And be glad that I see this experience as yet another form of self improvement...

;D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woman, are you one of those ninja turtles or ang ku kuehs already? Sound so atas loh you... hahahahaha

shhhh said...

i wish.... but still a blueberry lei...

Anonymous said...

*LOL* First time I ever hear 'blueberry'.