Friday, April 27, 2007

Running...

To n fro...

I ran back n gave with all my might...
N realised I ain't getting the same back...
N realised I will never get the same back...

It's painful...
But i guess it's time to accept le...
That he will never love me the same way he loved me anymore...

I guess it's just human nature..
When things come back to you without one having to make an effort...
One no longer sees the need to reciprocate; with his heart n his soul...

I have made it all so hard, yet so easy.

I gave it my all n all... Til I have nothing left
But disappointment... heartbreak... n just numbness.

But I forgive you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.fivelovelanguages.com/

When there's a mismatch in what fills your love tank vs what he's giving you, you'll feel super un-loved though he's trying his best.

The infamous book talks about what makes you tick and hopefully will help understand what's misaligned.

Cheers gal.