Watched the Phantom of the Opera at Le Durian last nite....
It's my 3rd time....
And it never fails to cause that chills-down-my-spine sensation still...
Picture of the wall wrap.............................................................
Details of ma Paris stopover...
Very long never go le...
I always loved Paris...
People not snobbish wat...
DIrty meh??
hee hee~
Details of ma Paris stopover...
Very long never go le...
I always loved Paris...
People not snobbish wat...
DIrty meh??
hee hee~

I went shopping...
As u can see... ;D
Tokidoki does packaging for makeup too!!!!!!!!
Couldnt help but buy 1 item....argh~ *hug self gleefully..*
My happiest catch was prolly the Dior clutch for 100 euros...
The lady in the store is an avid fan of Dior vintage purses herself... n started fishing her collection of coin purses... cardholders n wallet outta her super ratty LV Speedy to show me...
Bags n women....
Even though she hardly understood me n I stuggled to catch watever French I could... we ooohed n aaahhh at something common....
she told me her shop sold stuff from as old as 1890s...
And that the clutch I bought is from the 1970...
er... i not too sure Dior carried the monogram then... so i will rule tt out la.. ;p
OH!!! n at the recent Fashbash event... I bought a brand spanking new matching Dior Cardholder for all of.... S$50! wooohoooo!!
Kinda hooked on pre Loved designer items now...
And yes... I finally found the Comme Des Garcons store along faubourg st honore...
And had to buy a 100euro horse hair checked black n white zip purse...
Sigh....
the storekeeper tot I was a Hongkonger... but once I mentioned Singapore...
she cooed.. "Ah sIngpur!! Club 21!! they r my clients.. Eeye LurrRve Club 21....!"
hmmmm... seems like the Singapore Girl is not the only one putting SIN on the map...
The small pee sai we r... people still know us wat.... ;D
And how many of u out there actually know wat is Comme Des Garcons???
hueh hueeeh heehehee...~
Actually we r well known for the Spore Sling at Raffles Hotel...
And Im ashamed to say I've only been there once. -__-"
Back to Shopping...
so yes.. I walked into Sephora (equivelent of Tangs Beauty Hall or DFS beauty hall but oh so much cooler)
.. n ended up buying tokidoki packaged make up....
... a dog tag containing lip glosses i dun use.... (but it's an accessory!! *defensive pursed lips*)
... n the summer Dior play collection... in the form of the bronze diamante studded dice...
to complete my collection...

Did the flight with a familiar face...
Someone I met at my fly interview a good 3 yrs back...
She had some frenz backpacking in France for 3 weeks....
So we brought them sightseeing...
Always remember to alight at Metro station Trocadero for maginificent photo views of the Eiffel!!
Fuck the Eiffel tower station... it's stupid n u can't get nice nice photos...
;D
I was snooping round St Honore while they were exploring modern art in Le Pompidou n we met for tea...
And found it!!! ;D
Passing the Notre Dame again along the way...
Been there w Le Rif one winter 2-3 yrs ago le...so jus take another pic... for summer's sake! ;p
The eggs r yummy at Cafe de Flore...
next time Im jus gonna chill there n watch the other intellectuals read/ work on their Macs...
...
I'm happy...
though I had an icky weekend...
Erm... I feel like getting another part time job...
as a bartender... jus to kill time...
No need cpf...
any recommendations anyone???
I'm conscientious, clean, fast... n needless to say DAMN good at PR-ing...
Though I need to refresh on my concoctions n techniques laaarr...
........................
FUCK!!!!! I jus got activated for flight!!!!!!!!!
Tot I got Xtra off day liao..
Oh today on standby mah...
ARgHhhhhh~
gotta go...
Been there w Le Rif one winter 2-3 yrs ago le...so jus take another pic... for summer's sake! ;p
The eggs r yummy at Cafe de Flore...
next time Im jus gonna chill there n watch the other intellectuals read/ work on their Macs...
...
I'm happy...
though I had an icky weekend...
Erm... I feel like getting another part time job...
as a bartender... jus to kill time...
No need cpf...
any recommendations anyone???
I'm conscientious, clean, fast... n needless to say DAMN good at PR-ing...
Though I need to refresh on my concoctions n techniques laaarr...
........................
FUCK!!!!! I jus got activated for flight!!!!!!!!!
Tot I got Xtra off day liao..
Oh today on standby mah...
ARgHhhhhh~
gotta go...
No comments:
Post a Comment