Hmmmm...
An old fren of mine found me lil' blog n sent me an email...
To quote...
he said... "you say' provoke me n hear me roar' But where is it?? HeLOOOoooooO??"
ehhh....
okieeeee... *purse lips n frown*
Maybe a projectile puke is more obvious than angry feelings i guess....
Cos I'm pretty civilised n I perform angry acts discreetly...
But to date... I've smashed phones...
Overturned tables....
Smashed innocent TV remote controls....
N an alarm clock jus doing its job...
Screamed hysterically...
Bruised faces n arms...
Ooooh yeah...
I realised in this blog so far... I have tolerated acts of deceit n acts against MY principles...
Prob even exhibited an exhorbitant level of patience...
I have silently fumed but not yet ROarEd....
But the ones close to me have seen me Roar....
esp the boyfriends....
So dun think I won't Roar ah!.. heh heh...
*purrrrrr*
Monday, April 09, 2007
NO ROar Meh??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment