Thursday, July 12, 2007

AKL - SIN: A Peaceful Flight Back In...

Not becos 9V-SPR stopped giving us problems....


But cos the crew who took over it after we landed in AKL experienced OJ raining over Zone C during take off n landing... instead of just water this time!!




HAhHaHahahhaaa~ ;D


The aircraft is finally grounded again back in Sin...
(Me n flymate sat bitching during landing... n calculated tt from the date SPR joined our fleet... it has done an estimated 20 sectors.. n has been grounded 2 times liao....

eeeeks... how's that for reliability??)

I just hope that whenever I am scheduled for the flight, this happens...

All the flymates so sian, all dreading another sector on the horrid aircraft...

all expecting a hard day of verbal abuse from unhappy pax...


Dragging their feet at checkout....


Then........

Weeee heee!~~


We using 9V-SPH!!! Our normal Jumbo!! ;D


I was suddenly my usual giggly n rubbish talking self!!

Jer, if u reading this... try to imagine how relieved u were when u got on a Jumbo after an ER flight... then u try to magnify that feeling of relief by 10,000X...


That was how happy I felt when I sighted our regular pretty Skysuites in PCL b4 stepping into our regular Jumbo at Door 1L...


Home Sweet Home!~


Even our own aircraft smells sweeter...


Ahhhhhh~.... :)
.............................................................................................................
To Anonymous who is going thru a break up now...

Thank you for leaving a comment
I'm glad u could relate to my blog.. my experiences...
For a moment, I tot I was jus ranting like a mad woman...

Yeah... it's really shitty...
I realised i never mentioned I drove down all the way to find the ex in my blog b4..
hmmm... Then u must really be like me lor..

I did that a couple of times...
Only to b greeted w a cool/nonchalant reception... as if nothing was wrong...
Or to be met with an empty room... wondering wat could he b out doing still at 5.30 am..

A good fren of mine keeps saying that he feels like driving headlong into a wall...
The frustration... the loss...at a failed relationship...

All I can say is...
-The bang-by-bus feeling will go away in time...

-Nobody dies of a heartbreak... unless we allow ourselves to...

-And be gracious. Forgive the other person no matter how mean he/she was to u...
Cos a relationship involves 2 people... 2 people who makes things happen... Can't b all his/her fault.. It's hard to marry 2 different minds all the time ya know??

-And I'm sure u'll find another person... Better? We won't know.. cos love is a risk we all have to take... else we will never know...

Okiiie?? :)
Happy happy people...
Drink, dance, make merry... cos singlehood is shiok too wat.
hee hee ;D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your advice. =)

It's nice to know that i have someone who can relate to.

I have been giving him chances and chances again.

I just hope, this time around, things will change for the better.

I have decided to give him one last chance to proof his feelings.

well, am i being stupid? if i dun try, i wont know.

sigh. have a great weekend!